Sign in to follow this  
Strovu

Mark Zuckerberg hints about adding a crypto to Facebook!

Zuckerberg want to integrate crypto but he doesn't like that they come with the risk of being harder to control... isn't XRP easier to control compared to others?

Ok it's still speculation. But once that guy make an announcement including the name of any crypto, that or those crypto will be set for an insane mooning.

My bet is that XRP could be the one!

"For example, one of the most interesting questions in technology right now is about centralization vs decentralization. A lot of us got into technology because we believe it can be a decentralizing force that puts more power in people's hands. (The first four words of Facebook's mission have always been "give people the power".) Back in the 1990s and 2000s, most people believed technology would be a decentralizing force.

But today, many people have lost faith in that promise. With the rise of a small number of big tech companies — and governments using technology to watch their citizens — many people now believe technology only centralizes power rather than decentralizes it.

There are important counter-trends to this --like encryption and cryptocurrency -- that take power from centralized systems and put it back into people's hands. But they come with the risk of being harder to control. I'm interested to go deeper and study the positive and negative aspects of these technologies, and how best to use them in our services."

Edited by Strovu

I'm not a fan of bankers but I still hope they use xrp. You don't have to be a fan to admit Facebook would sky rocket XRP.

I use Facebook everyday and I like it. Doesn't mean I like Zuckerberg btu I really hope he would intergrate XRP to facebook!

Edited by Strovu

I feel in terms of philosophy FB is more compatible with Stellar. This is base on my limited read ups on both and they seem to suit each other. Not a holder of Stellar.

30 minutes ago, Morgan said:

What would facebook need with cryptos? Legit question.

Don't say for advertising.

Friends could make loans, donations for tiny Tim’s new legs, donations to various charities. It could be useful 

I was reading something about TRX, but I think TRX will be added to some Chinese social media. I think it may be XLM. I wish to XRP concentrate  more about bank institutions. FB is more and more censored and politically correct platform aka Big brother.

Edited by Tommyx3m

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Making payments, and many other applications.

8 hours ago, Morgan said:

To monetize likes? Then “like prostitutes” will get 0.000001 fbcoins per like and will be able to cure Jimmys sad disease.

every user will have these Fbcoins and will be able to send them to other users, pages, pay for anything within fb and out from it.

Thats my guess. 

Sign in to follow this