Sign in to follow this  
MooseInTime

Found on twitter... easily faked though

15 minutes ago, namini said:

is it supposed to be coinbase? idk why people make all that noise about Coinbase, better list XRP on Nasdaq :)

In all seriousness, would that be even possible? (I mean the token)

43 minutes ago, namini said:

is it supposed to be coinbase? idk why people make all that noise about Coinbase, better list XRP on Nasdaq :)

Almost seems we are missing the big picture.  Sure I want to get stupid rich but the Coinbase listing shouldn't be the reason XRP increases in value.  Tell me about those new non-bank partners, tell me about XRP adoption, tell me about those new use cases, new liquidity providers, big bank signups. Shut these fudders the fud up. 

To me, Tron has more potential than Stellar :biggrin:

btw, worst fake I have ever seen. The author should learn how to use the Perspective tool in Photoshop. He should also verify that the relationship between the menu (bottom) and the title (top) makes sense :crazy:

Edited by wingfr

the header looks photoshopped

i assume it's fake because the color compared to the rest of the screen is too rich. it looks like the blend mode is set to normal, vs. screen which would have made it look more realistic...

Edited by Guest

I would expect the dev teams at CB to be working on lots of different currencies at the same time, and only management know which one will be released when. IF REAL (very likely a photoshop) that could be one of many sets of currency the devs are working with... but may not be the next set to be released 

2 hours ago, MooseInTime said:

image.thumb.png.8f873c8f73a9cf3ec7ec2e5ff8f82576.png..

I continue to suggest that CB is not the main driver for XRP's success - banks are by the way...  Just thought it worth sharing

This is getting tedious.

Perhaps Coinbase is being coy about integrating additional tokens, but I can't think why they would be. 

Coyness is a bit of a problem right now really. If people have the cards, please just lay them out. Boring.

Sign in to follow this