Jump to content
heartbit_io

back to 1.5$

Recommended Posts

Just now, Mr_Cambridge said:

Well, then shame on you for not being more responsible with your comments.

Well I think it's responsible. Just having bearish opinion on short term. I'm not saying "Ripple is dommed" and I'm not saying "xrp will worth 15k". It's a moderate opinion actually

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
21 minutes ago, heartbit_io said:

sorry folks but it's happening , hype is down for few months now. It may come back to 2$ in a year or so

Who you talking too? 

giphy (2).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heartbit_io said:

Well I think it's responsible. Just having bearish opinion on short term. I'm not saying "Ripple is dommed" and I'm not saying "xrp will worth 15k". It's a moderate opinion actually

 

I call BS.... ' It may come back to 2$ in a year or so'.  That's a moderate opinion?  More like a typical FUD opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, heartbit_io said:

Well I think it's responsible. Just having bearish opinion on short term. I'm not saying "Ripple is dommed" and I'm not saying "xrp will worth 15k". It's a moderate opinion actually

 

And I think it is great to have an opinion. I admire this forum for fostering a place where we can debate. But, have an analysis that we can discuss and share ideas with. That is the responsible way to give an opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, heartbit_io said:

Funny to see how fast people come to insult others who doesn't think like them :D very classy. 15k is totally unrealistic however I'm not gonna insult those people ...

You could be right, but still your post is a unsupported provocation. 

I think you’re enjoying this, to provoque and stress out people, to see all the reactions of your “fellow zerpers” What a true social member of this community you are! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

And I think it is great to have an opinion. I admire this forum for fostering a place where we can debate. But, have an analysis that we can discuss and share ideas with. That is the responsible way to give an opinion. 

well it's more an opened question, will the correction stop at 2.5$ or 1.5$ or between. It could be also between 1 and 1.5$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hopefully it gets all the way to 1.50 to buy a lot more XRP. but I don't think so. 

XRP community, Ripple Staff and CEO are very active right now. all I see is a solid trend... prepare for the bounce back up.

image.thumb.png.7c7a8edaf0fff96fca260662b806c730.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

You could be right, but still your post is a unsupported provocation. 

I think you’re enjoying this, to provoque and stress out people, to see all the reactions of your “fellow zerpers” What a true social member of this community you are! 

"provocation" => "saying xrp is not gonna run to 10$ tomorrow" => I don't agree with this extreme fanboy statement =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ender82 said:

hopefully it gets all the way to 1.50 to buy a lot more XRP. but I don't think so. 

XRP community, Ripple Staff and CEO are very active right now. all I see is a solid trend... prepare for the bounce back up.

Yes I believe it will stay above 1$, trend is strong indeed :) and for good reasons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, 1todd960 said:

I call BS.... ' It may come back to 2$ in a year or so'.  That's a moderate opinion?  More like a typical FUD opinion.

May be I am wrong but I dont think it will come back to £2 in a year. It might come back in couple of months. XRP will for sure be used by the companies if not by bank. XRP can reduce 60% of the cost. Just imagine companies and banks reducing cost by 60% . this is insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, heartbit_io said:

sorry folks but it's happening , hype is down for few months now. It may come back to 2$ in a year or so

Read your own lines again. Unsupported provocations.  Nothing to do with not predicting a rise to $10. 

Enjoy the attention you were craving for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KanaiyaThacker said:

May be I am wrong but I dont think it will come back to £2 in a year. It might come back in couple of months. XRP will for sure be used by the companies if not by bank. XRP can reduce 60% of the cost. Just imagine companies and banks reducing cost by 60% . this is insane.

yes but they are not really using it right now. However the momentum is coming and ripple has never been so close to win the crypto race  \o/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, heartbit_io said:

"provocation" => "saying xrp is not gonna run to 10$ tomorrow" => I don't agree with this extreme fanboy statement =D

I haven't read that. I have read $10 by the end of the month though. I guess we will get to Jan 31st and see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...