Having issues accessing old Ripple account

Just now, lyrkacom said:

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL!

I JUST GOT MY COINS IN MY ACCOUNT...ALL THIS DUE TO YOUR HELP :)

SORRY FOR MY BAD TITLE AND LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS A WAY TO CHANGE THE TITLE.

ALL THE BEST TO YOU ALL AND HOPE XRP GETS HIGHER AND HIGHER! 

No worries mate, glad it worked out and for you to join us on this forum. Already changed the title for you. Pay it forward by helping another newcomer when they have questions :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whatever wallet your coins are stored on is responsible.  You are also responsible for the safe harboring of your coins. Yes, Ripple does not host any wallets.  It's not their problem honestly, i

Change your misleading title........

Hi there to all, Years ago i felt that Ripple would rise and back then i bought 1201 coins. They were all left in my Ripple wallet, which was offered by Ripple in 2014 when i got the coins,

7 minutes ago, Mercury said:

No worries mate, glad it worked out and for you to join us on this forum. Already changed the title for you. Pay it forward by helping another newcomer when they have questions :)

Thank you all so much!  I would never be able to find the coins by my self. 

Final question: Back then i send out 40 XRP to cryptsy.com which they later informed me that they did not accept Ripple coins. Is there a way to retrieve these coins? Meaning to get them back?

12 minutes ago, lyrkacom said:

Thank you all so much!  I would never be able to find the coins by my self. 

Final question: Back then i send out 40 XRP to cryptsy.com which they later informed me that they did not accept Ripple coins. Is there a way to retrieve these coins? Meaning to get them back?

Sadly your money from Cryptsy is lost, I lost some alt coins on there too.

"The deadline to make a claim in the Cryptsy Class Action Settlement has passed." ... "If you missed the deadline to make a claim, we may still be able to help you. Wites & Kapetan and Silver Miller are pursuing a class action lawsuit against Coinbase to recover money for Cryptsy account holders."

40 XRP isn't worth it I guess ;)

http://www.cryptsysettlement.com/

1 minute ago, RobinBaas said:

Sadly your money from Cryptsy is lost, I lost some alt coins on there too.

"The deadline to make a claim in the Cryptsy Class Action Settlement has passed." ... "If you missed the deadline to make a claim, we may still be able to help you. Wites & Kapetan and Silver Miller are pursuing a class action lawsuit against Coinbase to recover money for Cryptsy account holders."

40 XRP isn't worth it I guess ;)

http://www.cryptsysettlement.com/

Yeap i know you are right!  I fought with them as that email went into junk!

Indeed 40 XRP is nothing but thought to ask.

I read a article somewhere on the net that if Ripple manages to collaborate with Visa, Mastercard by selling them Ripple technology plus the coinbase opening by end of this month the price might rise to 360 USD one day!

A lot of fingers crossed...hands and toes :)