Jump to content

  • Advertisement

Having issues accessing old Ripple account


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, lyrkacom said:

Hi i did this as mentioned but still after 1 month my account on Gatehub is pending with no Ripple coins in there.

Do you have a the transaction information? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whatever wallet your coins are stored on is responsible.  You are also responsible for the safe harboring of your coins. Yes, Ripple does not host any wallets.  It's not their problem honestly, i

Change your misleading title........

Hi there to all, Years ago i felt that Ripple would rise and back then i bought 1201 coins. They were all left in my Ripple wallet, which was offered by Ripple in 2014 when i got the coins,

Transaction information? How can i find this?

I bought the coins, 1000 and 241 coins from ebay users and they had been send them in my Ripple Wallet. They were there.

40 were send in 2015 on cryptsy.com which they were lost as i was informed by cryptsy that they did not accept Ripple as well 4.4 million Infinite Coins disappeared as cryptsy.com closed down.

Thank you for asking.

Edited by lyrkacom
additional text.
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lyrkacom said:

Transaction information? How can i find this?

I bought the coins, 1000 and 241 coins from ebay users and they had been send them in my Ripple Wallet. They were there.

40 were send in 2015 on cryptsy.com which they were lost as i was informed by cryptsy that they did not accept Ripple as well 4.4 million Infinite Coins disappeared as cryptsy.com closed down.

Thank you for asking.

What are the public addresses of the wallets? You can track all the transactions on Bithomp.com. 

Enter any known public addresses you have on record. You should be able to see any and all transactions. Everything on the blockchain is public. 

Edited by Guest
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

What are the public addresses of the wallets? You can track all the transactions on Bithomp.com. 

Enter any known public addresses you have on record. You should be able to see and and all transactions. Everything on the blockchain is public. 

Wow thank you so much!

It shows this: 

     PerfectMoney: 94.00 USD (Activation with 20XRP)    Bitcoin: 0.00813 BTC (Activation with 20XRP) 

Status: It's already activated!
Balance: 1 323 XRP

So now how can i access my coins?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lyrkacom said:

Wow thank you so much!

It shows this: 

     PerfectMoney: 94.00 USD (Activation with 20XRP)    Bitcoin: 0.00813 BTC (Activation with 20XRP) 

Status: It's already activated!
Balance: 1 323 XRP

So now how can i access my coins?

Unfortunately, that I can't help you with. Others here may be able to guide you further. 

You found some nice coin in the couch! Be patient and I'm sure you'll get access. 

PS. You deserve an apology as some folks came at you pretty hard. Please forgive them but we do get a lot of fud. Your title is a little negative.  Nearly everyone here is just protective of Ripple. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LordVetinari said:

Unfortunately, that I can't help you with. Others here may be able to guide you further. 

You found some nice coin in the couch! Be patient and I'm sure you'll get access. 

PS. You deserve an apology as some folks came at you pretty hard. Please forgive them but we do get a lot of fud. Your title is a little negative.  Nearly everyone here is just protective of Ripple. 

Hi,

Sorry for my title but it's been 1 month trying to get a reply from Ripple, Gatehub and nothing.

So you know that ****** me off a bit.

I am not here to fraud or to lie.

I support Ripple and i believed that it would rise one day but back then i did not buy more...where is the time machine when you need it?! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lyrkacom said:

Hi,

Sorry for my title but it's been 1 month trying to get a reply from Ripple, Gatehub and nothing.

So you know that ****** me off a bit.

I am not here to fraud or to lie.

I support Ripple and i believed that it would rise one day but back then i did not buy more...where is the time machine when you need it?! :)

Fair enough. It's frustrating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LordVetinari said:

Fair enough. It's frustrating. 

It seems that i made a mistake with the migrating.

I am trying now to follow all the steps but i am asked to sign on ripple trade...the password i do not remember? How on earth would i remember that after 4 years, i am not a super elephant.

The name i chose for Gatehub is different than what i had on Ripple Trade.

I need to change the title i guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would contact support if it exists. Gatehub will most likely be very slow to respond. Be patient. 

Who knows, by the time you get access your xrp might be worth 10x what it is now. ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

I would contact support if it exists. Gatehub will most likely be very slow to respond. Be patient. 

Who knows, by the time you get access your xrp might be worth 10x what it is now. ?

The problem i cannot sign in the first part that says id.ripple as i remember my username (not 100% as it says user does not exist) and surely i do not the password. How can i contact rippletrade?

I believe Ripple will rise in the near future as to the vision and differentiation it offers. 

Anyone else that could help with this...i would appreciate it a bunch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, lyrkacom said:

 

The problem i cannot sign in the first part that says id.ripple as i remember my username (not 100% as it says user does not exist) and surely i do not the password. How can i contact rippletrade?

I believe Ripple will rise in the near future as to the vision and differentiation it offers. 

Anyone else that could help with this...i would appreciate it a bunch.

Do you have the secret key? If so you can access the account from any wallet

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lyrkacom said:

Hi there,

I managed to find the secret key!

Hi there,

I managed to find the secret key.

Now how can i get the coins on gatehub?

You are uber lucky mate.

You can skip the import Ripple Trade wallet function and go straight to a regular import.

https://support.gatehub.net/hc/en-us/articles/115003257605-Import-Ripple-wallet

With the secret key you can use any native Ripple wallet interface. See Links and Resources for more info

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Advertisement
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.