xrpen

XRP not going to be added on Coinbase (for now)

No decision to add means nothing more than they will not add a coin in the (very) near future. Eventually they will have to add coins to keep up with other exchanges, but I don’t expect it to happen anywhere soon. Especially not after the issues they had with Bitcoin Cash.

With due respect, when XRP is added they are going to have to avoid tomes created with BCH. Several weeks ago it was added and it’s still temporarily disabled for purchasing.... Its a matter of when it if...

All CB will do is add a short term boost to the price.

The moon will come off the back on bank adoption.

However, I do recall them tweeting "no news here" to the BCash rumours when they leaked in advance of the real go live - is this history repeating itself (leak, CB denial, listing asset a week later)?

11 minutes ago, MooseInTime said:

All CB will do is add a short term boost to the price.

The moon will come off the back on bank adoption.

However, I do recall them tweeting "no news here" to the BCash rumours when they leaked in advance of the real go live - is this history repeating itself (leak, CB denial, listing asset a week later)?

When CB adds XRP ( they would be stupid not to given the interest ) yes I agree it will add a price spike. If though, it follows their existing pattern then you would expect it to fourbag like the others did. For me let XRP gradually rise there’s no rush...

Those who really want XRP will find a way to buy them from the many exchanges that list them. I'm more interested in Ripple's continuing success on the partnerships front.