XRPcalling

XRP will hit $5.02 within the next 16 days

20 minutes ago, Kalarie said:

So true, can't wait to read those threads.  Similar discussions were had when BTC would go from $100 to like $22 or something if I remember right.  Also, when it went over $1000 the first time and then would decline to about $200 and trade there for a couple years.

Also true.  I mostly wonder if the Chicken, Pickle, and Bull will still be posting at XRP $50. 

Chicken, Pickle and Bull will be on an island laughing :big_boss:

1 hour ago, XRPto50dollars said:

@XRPcalling did you say this:

No he changed the date to the 26th yesterday when he realised 20th wasn't going to happen and now he's saying bottom is ~$0.77.  I guess if we go sideways between $1.20 and $1.60 for 3-4 days then up to $2.65 by the 23rd then back down a bit then by the 26th  he... math will have literally been about as wrong as anybody math could possibly be in 3 different predictions about the same thing.

(not that what you say means it will occur, just want to know)

No

right, but i figured out .72144 was the lowest price on the heikin chart (im a chartist, very easy to figure it out)1.thumb.png.17bd6debf30bf931fdc2057b5187db47.png

..seeing @xrpcalling is cryptic by nature, i bet hes playing around to see if anyone could figure out to look at the 1 month chart. look at it above.. its all green.. despite the huge current dip.

i bet hes trying to tell people to calm down. am i right @XRPcalling

Very good. I was watching Indiana Jones when I wrote that. Seeing I will never be an archaeologist, I wanted to make some sort of treasure map/cryptic/clue to see if anyone could figure it out. The one month chart shows all green. This is how very serious investors operate. They do not focus on daily candles. They focus on monthly candles simply because daily fluctuations cloud the mind.

It will be very interesting in April 1st to see if March also receives a green candle 

Edited by XRPcalling

@XRPcalling did you say this:

No he changed the date to the 26th yesterday when he realised 20th wasn't going to happen and now he's saying bottom is ~$0.77.  I guess if we go sideways between $1.20 and $1.60 for 3-4 days then up to $2.65 by the 23rd then back down a bit then by the 26th  he... math will have literally been about as wrong as anybody math could possibly be in 3 different predictions about the same thing.

(not that what you say means it will occur, just want to know)

I guess if we go sideways between $1.20 and $1.60 for 3-4 days then up to $2.65 by the 23rd then back down a bit then by the 26th  he... math will have literally been about as wrong as anybody math could possibly be in 3 different predictions about the same thing - CaligulazBaby

1 minute ago, CaligulazBaby said:

I guess if we go sideways between $1.20 and $1.60 for 3-4 days then up to $2.65 by the 23rd then back down a bit then by the 26th  he... math will have literally been about as wrong as anybody math could possibly be in 3 different predictions about the same thing - CaligulazBaby

I dont know what this means

where did you find that chart? and where can I learn more about this, also what kind of solidarity does a market need to have this kind of analysis be taken into account? @XRPcalling

Edited by Madarel

Just now, XRPcalling said:

I dont know what this means

Well there are levels of wrong and you have 2 predictions in place $0.77 and $5.02.  If the price hits $4.90 or $0.82 then I think XRPChat will give you credit for being correct, I know I would!.  $3 or $1 then maybe a little less because that level of wrong is pretty high.  Imo the most wrong you could possibly be based on those 2 predictions is if the price goes something like,

"I guess if we go sideways between $1.20 and $1.60 for 3-4 days then up to $2.65 by the 23rd then back down a bit then by the 26th"

And when I say the most wrong you could be, I obviously mean, the most wrong math could be.  Not you.  Obviously.

2 minutes ago, Madarel said:

where did you find that chart? and where can I learn more about this, also what kind of solidarity does a market need to have this kind of analysis be taken into account? @XRPcalling

This is referred to as a Heikin chart. Very reliable if you know how to read it and are willing to learn how to read it. Although it looks like a regular chart it is completely different. Do not interchange them; it will not work.

Are you keeping with your original prediction of $5.02? Ill send you 7 XRP if you get it right just because Id be so damn impressed. Hold me to it. 

1 minute ago, XRPcalling said:

Where did I say .77? Link to the original post please. 

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.

3 minutes ago, XRPcalling said:

This is referred to as a Heikin chart. Very reliable if you know how to read it and are willing to learn how to read it. Although it looks like a regular chart it is completely different. Do not interchange them; it will not work.

One out of three isn't bad, thank you.

1 minute ago, CaligulazBaby said:

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.

Not sure what that means. I wrote a lot in here. I dont have the time to search hundreds of posts. If you are saying I said .77 cents, you obviously must be reading the original post of mine.

Please link it so I can read it. If I said .77 cents then I said .77 cents. You didnt stumble into a conspiracy theory. 

Edited by XRPcalling

It is extremely easy, without charts, to rationalize why this current price drop is temporary and that those who recently sold in fear will undoubtably regret their decision:

ETH, BTC, BCC, IOTA, and many others are all in the red - NOT just XRP.

Multiple variables, multiple relationships. Similar outcomes. XRP's price drop is not proportional to company fundamentals. Do not sell in fear. 

I could probably plot XRP in a quadratic equation to show this y = ax^2 + bx + c

Edited by XRPcalling