XRP will hit $5.02 within the next 16 days

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The augmentation of investor demand, strong business fundamentals, geopolitical events, investor expectations, and momentum are all factors. A temporary price recession is absolutely necessary to

Great first post man.

My last post until ~December 27, 2018 I am very busy with classes and life. Do not sell in fear. Although many of you here will have been replaced by new investors by the end of the year, I wish

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

A welcome update from an idiosyncratic mind 

It sure is! I really want to believe it too ( price prediction I mean, not the idosyncratic mind) . This time I could actually understand the words in his post.

Who is this mysterious fortuneteller anyway? Drops a prediction, to be gone for a week holiday at Antartica, comes back, another prediction.

Insider? Cryptoera53?  They’re both making accurate predictions until now. I just love conspiracy theories. And rising prices.

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
14 minutes ago, Odranoel said:

Not gonna rain on anyone's parade, but my metrics show that XRP will stabilize at around 2.5-2.6 for the remainder of the month. I could be 100% wrong of course and I hope I am.

With all the announcements in the pipeline ? Don't think so. 

Don't forget all the accounts being verified week after week. This whole market is going to GROW.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.