XRPcalling

XRP will hit $5.02 within the next 16 days

5 minutes ago, XRPcalling said:

The augmentation of investor demand, strong business fundamentals, geopolitical events, investor expectations, and momentum are all factors.

A temporary price recession is absolutely necessary to propel XRP beyond $5. Be prepared. 

Le Fib 1.618 :heart::beach:

Edited by PickleRick

33 minutes ago, XRPcalling said:

The augmentation of investor demand, strong business fundamentals, geopolitical events, investor expectations, and momentum are all factors.

A temporary price recession is absolutely necessary to propel XRP beyond $5. Be prepared. 

Good to have you back. 

Hoping you get 2 from 2

Guest ripplehodlr

I literally just posted about this earlier in the day. LMAO, people still call me crazy! $100 in June.

no fudding, im legit curious why so specific a number.  I know you mention a number of factors.  But even so i’m not able to draw ANY conclusion, up or down.

I like your prediction!  i guess i’m trying to understand gooder :)

1 hour ago, XRPcalling said:

Guess who's back? Back again! Welcome brother.  2 for 2 would be unreal. 

25 minutes ago, TLG said:

no fudding, im legit curious why so specific a number.  I know you mention a number of factors.  But even so i’m not able to draw ANY conclusion, up or down.

I like your prediction!  i guess i’m trying to understand gooder :)

Not sure if you are familiar with the OP’s previous prediction post.....might give some insight

1 hour ago, XRPcalling said:

What' happens if we get to $5 in 8 days?