XRP will hit $5.02 within the next 16 days

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The augmentation of investor demand, strong business fundamentals, geopolitical events, investor expectations, and momentum are all factors. A temporary price recession is absolutely necessary to

Great first post man.

My last post until ~December 27, 2018 I am very busy with classes and life. Do not sell in fear. Although many of you here will have been replaced by new investors by the end of the year, I wish

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, XRPcalling said:

The augmentation of investor demand, strong business fundamentals, geopolitical events, investor expectations, and momentum are all factors.

A temporary price recession is absolutely necessary to propel XRP beyond $5. Be prepared. 

Le Fib 1.618 :heart::beach:

Edited by PickleRick
33 minutes ago, XRPcalling said:

The augmentation of investor demand, strong business fundamentals, geopolitical events, investor expectations, and momentum are all factors.

A temporary price recession is absolutely necessary to propel XRP beyond $5. Be prepared. 

Good to have you back. 

Hoping you get 2 from 2

no fudding, im legit curious why so specific a number.  I know you mention a number of factors.  But even so i’m not able to draw ANY conclusion, up or down.

I like your prediction!  i guess i’m trying to understand gooder :)

1 hour ago, XRPcalling said:

Guess who's back? Back again! Welcome brother.  2 for 2 would be unreal. 

25 minutes ago, TLG said:

no fudding, im legit curious why so specific a number.  I know you mention a number of factors.  But even so i’m not able to draw ANY conclusion, up or down.

I like your prediction!  i guess i’m trying to understand gooder :)

Not sure if you are familiar with the OP’s previous prediction post.....might give some insight

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.