Millionaires Club

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I d buy the most precious value on earth: time . A lot of time for travels, family, friends...

For me, the dumbest thing we do as humans is the thing we are all forced to do to survive: 9-5 job doing work that crushes our very souls, trading away our hours for dollars. So the absolute coolest t

Posted Images

Guest ripplehodlr

I've never actually thought about this. I mean, with my supply of XRP, I could just cash out a small amount pay my parents mortgage off and use the rest to maybe travel and invest in more XRP. I love cars, but they tend to be money pits.

Pay off the mortgage, secure my 6 yr old daughter's financial future, help my parents...and probably the most unlikely to happen is the fantasy I've had for many, many years and that is to buy a caye off the coast of Belize, something like this one...

caye.thumb.jpg.8700a28d3c5b37d403f07f1a2371788b.jpg

11 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I’m really looking forward to see the faces of parents, brothers, sisters and friends when my wife and I give them a substantial amount of money during a dinner-party. 

After that: bring in the lambo’s and condo’s on a tropical island.

And not to forget: searching for a good project helping poor children. Weak spot for children I have ( but not when they’re running and screaming around me while on XRPchat).

One and only rule for charity/support/helping others etc.:

Only help those who can't help themselves.

I pulled myself out of a depression with professional help, but I dragged my a** over there myself and kept going there every week for a year and a half.

I realized one thing: "Can we see how you stop taking that crippled position?" is a damn good question.

Very few are those who can't ("can't", not "don't want to") help themselves.

Empathy from my side? Oh yes.

Pity? No.

On 5-1-2018 at 6:41 AM, teddybear said:

One and only rule for charity/support/helping others etc.:

Only help those who can't help themselves.

I pulled myself out of a depression with professional help, but I dragged my a** over there myself and kept going there every week for a year and a half.

I realized one thing: "Can we see how you stop taking that crippled position?" is a damn good question.

Very few are those who can't ("can't", not "don't want to") help themselves.

Empathy from my side? Oh yes.

Pity? No.

You did well by dragging yourself to proffesional help. That is showing character. 

I totally agree with ' Only help those who can't help themselves'. If all goes well, i would like to do something for little kids ( like in fosterhomes) and/or for the elder. My mother is becoming 70 this year and she has multiple sclerose. Difficult at times but she rarely complains about her situation. I am there for my parents when they need me. It would be so great to help people not only with money but also with time and attention.

1 hour ago, StefanChristian said:

You did well by dragging yourself to proffesional help. That is showing character. 

I totally agree with ' Only help those who can't help themselves'. If all goes well, i would like to do something for little kids ( like in fosterhomes) and/or for the elder. My mother is becoming 70 this year and she has multiple sclerose. Difficult at times but she rarely complains about her situation. I am there for my parents when they need me. It would be so great to help people not only with money but also with time and attention.

Thank you for your encouraging words.

I think you are a good man by what you write.

Yes we can give time, the most valuable asset we have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.