Millionaires Club

My initial cash out point is $500 for about 10% of my holdings to buy a small apartment complex, build a house for my wife and I, and get a Tesla model S for myself and an Audi Q5 for my wife. I will cash out the rest at $1,000 (or anywhere between $600-$1000 if it looks like it will never hit $1,000) and put 3-4 million into some large class C apartment complexes, 1 million to my church, 1 million in “safe investments”, 1 million back into crypto, and I’ll figure out something else to invest in with the remaining 1-2 million

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I d buy the most precious value on earth: time . A lot of time for travels, family, friends...

For me, the dumbest thing we do as humans is the thing we are all forced to do to survive: 9-5 job doing work that crushes our very souls, trading away our hours for dollars. So the absolute coolest t

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Nothing.

HODL it till $5 million.

I salute you. And will do the same. With the current craziness and everything still to come, a million (after tax) is not that far away. With all that everyone's been screaming as to where we realistically will go this year, I would be there. 

As the great Chicken said before: Why sell and buy a house of 1 million when you can hold and sell at 2 million down the road. You can still buy that house of 1 million and have another million. That house isn't going to increase in value to 2 million. Behave rational at all times.

EDIT:

Blows my mind that ETH is now over 1000 dollars. I had it when it was like 50. Even though XRP is a significant bigger volume an different use case, it shows that anything is possible.

Edited by cryptowealth
3 minutes ago, TheRustyHammer said:

My initial cash out point is $500 for about 10% of my holdings to buy a small apartment complex, build a house for my wife and I, and get a Tesla model S for myself and an Audi Q5 for my wife. I will cash out the rest at $1,000 (or anywhere between $600-$1000 if it looks like it will never hit $1,000) and put 3-4 million into some large class C apartment complexes, 1 million to my church, 1 million in “safe investments”, 1 million back into crypto, and I’ll figure out something else to invest in with the remaining 1-2 million

do you really think it will reach 500$?

I'd like to believe it but i can't atm , i m thinking in some years i'll reach 100-150 maybe , but 500-1000$ is still hard to believe .
Maybe because it was 0.2$ 1 month ago...

to better realize and monetize value you should dollar cost average sell over time at set levels as to mitigate sort/medium term volatility, but allocate a large percentage to hold until $100 or more as we all believe in the longterm utility of Ripple and xrp as its bridge currency and hopefully direct currency for individuals.

@Baka - I'm with you on this one;  when I got in not so long ago I was hoping for $2 and dreaming of $10-$20.  Now it seems that everyone is certain that $10 is right around the corner and that we are looking at $50-100 by EOY. 

Ok, I'll buy it...kind of;  with enough good news, FIs actually using xRapid, investment funds coming online and retail investors pouring in, we may be able to ride the wave of crypto craze to $50-100.   On the other hand, $1000 seems like a pretty far stretch;  I'm optimistic, but not quite that optimistic.  Still, if CBs come online and/or large FIs start shuffling around some real volume, then given the current relatively low supply it might be possible... ...but it still feels like a stretch at this point.

There is a big difference between three bucks and one thousand bucks, and the road between those two numbers is unlikely to paved by the current parabolic trajectory.  No FUD here, just trying to keep it real;  happy paths are nice, but if you ever wrote any code you know what happens when an app is developed with only the happy path considered (hint for non-coders: it crashes and burns).  Good solutions are always built on reality and in consideration to all facts (both pleasant and unpleasant), as when reality is ignored it tends to come back and bite you in the *** sooner or later. 

The reality in this instance is that $1000 is plausible, but not probable.  Planning for $1000 without also considering the alternate (what happens if the coin stalls at $10/50/100/200/etc) seems foolish at best.

I’m really looking forward to see the faces of parents, brothers, sisters and friends when my wife and I give them a substantial amount of money during a dinner-party. 

After that: bring in the lambo’s and condo’s on a tropical island.

And not to forget: searching for a good project helping poor children. Weak spot for children I have ( but not when they’re running and screaming around me while on XRPchat).

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
1 hour ago, cryptowealth said:

EDIT:

Blows my mind that ETH is now over 1000 dollars. I had it when it was like 50. Even though XRP is a significant bigger volume an different use case, it shows that anything is possible.

I still have them ;) which makes me Independent from XRP (although I really like the Technology and the ripple Team and hope that XRP will achieve €50-€100 one day). Diversify and be happy, this is what I always tell my friends:)

Edited by XRP_Godzilla
43 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I’m really looking forward to see the faces of parents, brothers, sisters and friends when my wife and I give them a substantial amount of money during a dinner-party. 

After that: bring in the lambo’s and condo’s on a tropical island.

And not to forget: searching for a good project helping poor children. Weak spot for children I have ( but not when they’re running and screaming around me while on XRPchat).

that's great if you re thinking of helping people with that money.

I'd like too , but i don't think i have enough ripple to be able to help people with good amounts .

If i can get a car with my ripple it'll be good already for me

My goals are to buy a nice house outright, have enough for all 4 of my kids to have a starter home. Pay some money to both sets of parents to retire a little easier and to have enough money to live very well off for the rest of my life. 

Is that that too much to ask for ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.