Sign in to follow this  
MooseInTime

Anyone else struggling to get into coinbase.com?

4 minutes ago, Champipple said:

I'm logged in just fine. Does anyone have any luck or tips to increase your weekly credit card limit?  I've tried everything

Mine was recently updated to $1000 a week after I carried out 3 transactions of $250 each in three weeks.

5 minutes ago, Champipple said:

I'm logged in just fine. Does anyone have any luck or tips to increase your weekly credit card limit?  I've tried everything

7 minutes ago, domingo said:

Mine was recently updated to $1000 a week after I carried out 3 transactions of $250 each in three weeks.

I used my $750 limit up in one shot and the daily limits only go up in small increments. I tried emailing them but they are only responding to critical issues right now due to the overload of new accounts. Frustrating.

1 minute ago, Champipple said:

I used my $750 limit up in one shot and the daily limits only go up in small increments. I tried emailing them but they are only responding to critical issues right now due to the overload of new accounts. Frustrating.

Unfortunately, you have to wait. :dthinking:. Try getting on an exchange which accepts Wire. BitStamp.com and Kraken.com are two. I am using Bitstamp.com. No issues so far and fast confirmation of funds. 

Just now, domingo said:

Unfortunately, you have to wait. :dthinking:. Try getting on an exchange which accepts Wire. BitStamp.com and Kraken.com are two. I am using Bitstamp.com. No issues so far and fast confirmation of funds. 

Thanks will try

7 minutes ago, WrathofKahneman said:

Coinbase accepts wire & Ach & credit card.  It's just backed up, sadly.

Yah those bank transfers can take 7-10 days unfortunately. Maybe longer from what I've heard..