WallStreetWolf

Coinbase and Ripple price poll

XRP and COiNBASE [poll]  

117 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the price will rise to when Coinbase announces Ripple to be added?

• $5/8 - It should double but that's all.
    • $8/10 - It will go above expections however still below $10.
    • $10/15 - The price we wouldn't expect to see and will surprise us.
    • $15/20 - ''Ready for takeoff in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Zero''
    • $20+ - ''NASA investigates Ripple as new planet in the solar system''

2 minutes ago, stuffie said:

I think it going to fall.

Buy on the rumour, sell on the news.

I don't think that happened with the other coins added to coinbase, and there were plenty of rumours before the news.

Edited by elias

Well, if you look at tract records.  Once Litecoin and Eth were added, they went to the moon within the 1st year.  I'd expect no less with Ripple.  Min $50 by end of '18.  But, my gut says more around $100 if added.  All speculation of course.  

I think $20 is so far underestimated it's not even funny. If it hits coinbase then the rest of the communities will pour money into it and it will quickly capture Bitcoin's market cap which will also create a HUGE upside and it will be ridiculous how much XRP will soar. I think we will all be VERY surprised. The media alone will bring it past $20.

@divingman10 EXACTLY! All of the lowballers are making me laugh. Remember when Bitcoin was under $1.00? 

We would all read, "oh it will never hit $2.00"

It will never hit $3.00.-----It will never hit $5.00....It will never hit $10.00....It will never hit $50.00....It will  never blah blah blah

Edited by RippleRicky
Forgot to add in this comment.

1 minute ago, RippleRicky said:

I think $20 is so far underestimated it's not even funny. If it hits coinbase then the rest of the communities will pour money into it and it will quickly capture Bitcoin's market cap which will also create a HUGE upside and it will be ridiculous how much XRP will soar. I think we will all be VERY surprised. The media alone will bring it past $20.

And then what if a lot of banks would start using it to transfer payments? + Amazon, Uber etc?

3 minutes ago, RippleRicky said:

Agreed.  I see $20 within the first month or two that it hits.  Maybe even within a week or so.  I have no idea what the push back is with CB.  It's a good thing.  I'm gonna strap in and go for the ride.  Then when that $400 hits, I'm out baby!!!  Off grid, erasing all traces of my existence on the internet.  Unless I see a reason why to continue to hold to see if it hit's $1000.  Depends on the time.  I'm presently selling my company and plan on putting 25% of the sale directly into XRP so.  $400 makes me hella rich and that's all I care about.  I mean, I care about you guys on here, but honestly, once I cash out.  txferrari becomes a stale screen name.  haha

Edited by txferrari

17 minutes ago, txferrari said:

Well, if you look at tract records.  Once Litecoin and Eth were added, they went to the moon within the 1st year.  I'd expect no less with Ripple.  Min $50 by end of '18.  But, my gut says more around $100 if added.  All speculation of course.  

We have already done 20,000%+, Xrp will hit $100 in 2018.

Edited by CryptoCody

17 minutes ago, stuffie said:

I think it's going to fall.

Buy on the rumour, sell on the news.

None of those traditional investing quotes and philosophies apply to crypto. This is an emerging asset class, still in its infancy. Infinite value will be allowed to flow into a finite asset a lot easier than it currently can, as more exchanges list xrp and more exchanges are launched. The doors are only opening for huge swathes of wealth to flow into crypto. 

You can apply your traditional investing philosophies to crypto in a decade or so when the markets are closer to maturity. Until then, the only way is up. 

I agree it will go up when added on coinbase, how much by? Not as convinced as others that coinbase will be a huge driving factor in sending it sky high.

Lets face it, its NOT hard to buy XRP. If you want to buy it its truly not that difficult. Many places are now not taking on new registrations - cex.io, bittrex etc. I think THAT will be what sends everything (and hopefully XRP more than others) through the roof - and more of influence than simply being added to coinbase.

The question i would ask is, what % of ALL the crypto purchases are made on coinbase. If that % is as high as the seemingly endless new users then maybe it will be as high as some think. New users/registrations doesn't automatically = everyone buying on there. Some will register and be put off the transaction fees and not ever buy. Yes, i know a lot will.

But there are many other places to buy cryptos.

Just my rambling thoughts ?

There was so many rumors of XRP being added to coinbase that it seems it's already priced in. Or it could go to 5 to dip slowly in the following months.

Ripple à 5 would be worth a market cap of around 300 billions, which took bitcoin almost 10 years to reach.

I am more thinking of a strong dip when impatient speculators realized that XRP won't be added to coin base before many months or maybe years...

Edited by Strovu

2 minutes ago, Strovu said:

There was so many rumors of XRP being added to coinbase that it seems it's already priced in. Or it could go to 5 to dip slowly in the following months.

Ripple à 5 would be worth a market cap of around 300 billions, which took bitcoin almost 10 years to reach.

I am more thinking of a strong dip when impatient speculators realized that XRP won't be added to coin base before many months or maybe years...

Could be, however if Coinbase actually add's Ripple, the growth will greatly increase as well, just like media attention and way more stuff that could make Ripple stand out in front of the many other Cryptocurrency to date. Let's hope that Ripple will receive the attention and respect it deserves. The price will follow!