WallStreetWolf

Your Biggest Regret Topic

6 minutes ago, WallStreetWolf said:

Dawm.. I feel you bro.. This sounds heartbreaking..

We (should) all learn from our mistakes. When XRP hit 0.40 and slowly went down to 0.14 I bought more. Now we are at over $2. Early retirement is still a ways off but I have a good feeling about this year. (actually I'm sh*tt*ng my pants right now :D )

Edited by RippleEvangelist

the biggest regrets are those things we never do.  With XRP I was in early and had to cash out at 0.27 to pay some bills way over due.  I still have a nice stash but it would be soooo much bigger. As regrets, 3 yrs ago at age 47 I began to turn my life around and quit the partying. I left a lot of "good" friends. It's hard at this age to find new friends. I'm now in the best shape of my life and found people that value people and experience more than $$.  I have a fabulous family and been married 22 years.  [I've only told her 1/10 of what I have in XRP]. In 22 years she's seen a fair amount of my failures, maybe this is the one that changes our world, pays for my teenage kids colleges and allows us to live debt free. 

Regrets are hard to say but I wish I started to turn my life around sooner. We don't always get 3rd, 4th, 5th chances. I've been lucky at my age to have that chance with two super smart kids and a super healthy family (I know many that have not been). I want to be able to take them on a trip as they have never flown anywhere (we do drive alot) My picture is of the Mountain K2.  I hope to visit Nepal one day. 

39 minutes ago, RippleEvangelist said:

Didn't buy Google back in the day.

Didn't buy Facebook when it dropped 50% after the IPO.

Sold all my 6 bitcoins when it was around $100.

Didn't buy 10x more zerps when it was 0.008.

Sold 40% of my zerps when it hit 0.25.

And thats why people say hodl and buy the dips.

Guest ripplehodlr

Having the option to buy 333k worth of XRP at $2k back in 2016, but deciding to go with 3.223 worth of BTC. I later bought 23k XRP @.33 and have been HODL'ing ever since, wish I had more than I do now.

got 600.000 units, sold at 0.22 to play with currencies...I’ve lost everything...I still have 11.000 units. Could have 1.800.000 right now and have « only » 30.000 but 150.000 debt...

7 hours ago, RippleEvangelist said:

Didn't buy Google back in the day.

Didn't buy Facebook when it dropped 50% after the IPO.

Sold all my 6 bitcoins when it was around $100.

Didn't buy 10x more zerps when it was 0.008.

Sold 40% of my zerps when it hit 0.25.

There's nothing wrong with being a more conservative investor. Look at Warren buffet.

For every kid who got rich quick, a thousand got broke quicker