Absolute beginner, in EU, wants to buy Ripple. How? Thanks in advance.

owlwithbow

13 minutes ago, chucky1975 said:

I think LiteBit is like the first time budget to but if you get TIER3 you can go like 14000 euro it hink...a month

Thanks, is LiteBit trustworthy? How long does it take to get in a TIER where u can deposit EUR/US and buy coins like Ripple? Have you ever used LiteBit?

As far as i can see it's trustworthy....but i have to say if you go buy xrp it's saver to deposit your xrp on a ledger nano hard wallet.

And the time to get TIER3 depends how many people are trying to get in.

Go to the site and see what you can do ...but have to say xrp is selling faster than they can handle hahahaha a copple of time's i try to buy and when i finnaly wanted to hit the buy button it was sold out again.

There is a big demand .....

And why i choosed for LiteBit is because they work with i- deal i find that easier instead of buying BTC or Litecoin of ETH first and than transfer it back to xrp and the fees 

Where you from??

at this moment i only use LiteBit it's easy and i'am in this like 3 weeks so really a beginner to :training1: lol

And i'am not really like buying all the coins there are.....with some coins i will have to go to Kraken to ...but that sucks because they don't have i- deal i think.

52 minutes ago, chucky1975 said:

As far as i can see it's trustworthy....but i have to say if you go buy xrp it's saver to deposit your xrp on a ledger nano hard wallet.

And the time to get TIER3 depends how many people are trying to get in.

Go to the site and see what you can do ...but have to say xrp is selling faster than they can handle hahahaha a copple of time's i try to buy and when i finnaly wanted to hit the buy button it was sold out again.

There is a big demand .....

And why i choosed for LiteBit is because they work with i- deal i find that easier instead of buying BTC or Litecoin of ETH first and than transfer it back to xrp and the fees 

Where you from??

I am from Holland. I also want to use iDeal.

At the moment i am busy selling some stuff so that i can buy Ripple. So that's why i wasn't replying fast.

I haven't tried LiteBit. Do i need to wait before i can start buying Ripple there? That Ripple went from 2.25 to 2.67 already o.o

53 minutes ago, Winteriscomming said:

@owlwithbow  Keep trying in kraken for Eu is the best, if not try cex.io with credit card.

i hope you can make it.....run!!!

Kraken doesn't allow me to deposit or buy at the moment. Otherwise i would use it.

Now i tried LiteBit, but i can't even register.

What the...

1 minute ago, owlwithbow said:

I am from Holland. I also want to use iDeal.

At the moment i am busy selling some stuff so that i can buy Ripple. So that's why i wasn't replying fast.

I haven't tried LiteBit. Do i need to wait before i can start buying Ripple there? That Ripple went from 2.25 to 2.67 already o.o

oke i'am from amsterdam (uit amsterdam) after i signed in i could buy at a limit i think it's around 500 euro's and within 3 days i got my TIER3. (je moet wel kopie insturen inscannen enzo)

And than max is i think 14000 

For now it's stil a good time to buy Ripple XRP but you can wait for the dip....at this moment it's still growing i see on the CMC...

3 minutes ago, owlwithbow said:

Lol, wtf, i can't even register on LiteBit -.-

It says, "'we can't register any people anymore currently"....

Damn really?... oke betekend dus dat er wel heel veel mensen nieuw zijn pff  oke that is not good for ...de zaak

Just now, chucky1975 said:

Damn really?... oke betekend dus dat er wel heel veel mensen nieuw zijn pff  oke that is not good for ...de zaak

Tsja..

Hoelang duurde het voordat je op LiteBit kon kopen? Hoelang duurde registreren etc. en wat moet je sturen en waar naartoe?