XRPto50dollars

Poll...with a TWIST!..ooooooOOooo..

We see a lot of polls asking, "How many XRP do you own". But..

lets do it a little different. We know in the coming years many of us will stop posting here, sell our XRP, and continue on with our lives.

As this happens, and the further we go into the future, people will inevitably own less and less XRP as they take profits (eg: We think its amazing that someone can own 200 BTC).

So if we had to do a poll in 10 years... what would it look like? What would the 'Amount of XRP held' look like for the average person..

I think in 10 years it will look like this:

1 - 100

100 - 500

500 - 1000

1000 - 5000

5000 - 10,000

..simply because, if and when XRP reaches $1,000 in many years, most of us will have sold the majority of our XRP. meaning, its very probably the holders of 700,000 xrp will have sold by then.

And to make this post even cooler... Anyone in the year 2028 who was around when this original post was written, still own original XRP's and still posts here..

YOU ARE AMAZING!

Edited by XRPto50dollars

I think when the currency matures and rises very few will be able to afford wallets, therefore I think the average account will look like 20-100. Everyone will sell at some point. Why hold when you have everything you have ever wanted? Or it will fail. That's still an option...

I hear the cost of living in Thailand is pretty cheap and if XRP can spend like cash (Centra card anyone) rather than cash out to fiat (and giving the govt there pound and a half) heck I might even have two or three left by then.

(drops that is)

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, XRPto50dollars said:

We see a lot of polls asking, "How many XRP do you own". But..

lets do it a little different. We know in the coming years many of us will stop posting here, sell our XRP, and continue on with our lives.

As this happens, and the further we go into the future, people will inevitably own less and less XRP as they take profits (eg: We think its amazing that someone can own 200 BTC).

So if we had to do a poll in 10 years... what would it look like? What would the 'Amount of XRP held' look like for the average person..

I think in 10 years it will look like this:

1 - 100

100 - 500

500 - 1000

1000 - 5000

5000 - 10,000

..simply because, if and when XRP reaches $1,000 in many years, most of us will have sold the majority of our XRP. meaning, its very probably the holders of 700,000 xrp will have sold by then.

And to make this post even cooler... Anyone in the year 2028 who was around when this original post was written, still own original XRP's and still posts here..

YOU ARE AMAZING!

Biggest btc wallet is I think 113k., so... roughly 2 mio xrp at $1k per zerp.

9 hours ago, manateehunter said:

I think when the currency matures and rises very few will be able to afford wallets, therefore I think the average account will look like 20-100. Everyone will sell at some point. Why hold when you have everything you have ever wanted? Or it will fail. That's still an option...

Some of us are on the hook for child support. In my state my ex is entitled to 1/3 of capital gains. I have absolutely no issues providing my child with anything she needs but there's no way I will let the demon I was once married to get any excess money. I will be posting until 2031. Lol