Amigo

Could Ripple fit Islamic countries better as well?

1 hour ago, Trickery said:

How 'bout we meet at Starbucks for a quick bit of bigotry? You don't need to order anything.

Sounds great! As someone who has been in Islamabad, Tikrit, and Mosul I don't have much FAITH in Islam! Fix your religion it is the only one doing atrocities on a mass scale in the last 20 years!

Edited by jasil

28 minutes ago, jasil said:

Sounds great! As someone who has been in Islamabad, Tikrit, and Mosul I don't have much FAITH in Islam! Fix your religion it is the only one doing atrocities on a mass scale in the last 20 years!

This reads exactly like a Tr*mp tweet

1 hour ago, jasil said:

You made it @jasil

To our friends, this is a global: 

Mmm interesting topic and besides the religious and political differences a lot of people from Islamic countries also long for better/faster/safer international transactions. Not all Islamic people are/want to be religious fanatics (life isn't that black and white).  I spend some time on Cointal and also tiped them to look at the possibilities for a Halal P2P marketplace, since their website/product/team would be really suited for it.

4 hours ago, jasil said:

100% agree with this. Sharia Law is a savage and brutal doctrine unsuited to life in any civilized nation. The Islamic world needs to modernise not us drag ourselves back into the bronze age to better suit a bunch of zealots. All religious text is nonsensical, genocidal bigotry in nature but I'd suggest some of the idiots on here take a look at how other religions are treated in virtually every single Muslim nation before jumping on their high horses. 

1 hour ago, XRPRJB said:

100% agree with this. Sharia Law is a savage and brutal doctrine unsuited to life in any civilized nation. The Islamic world needs to modernise not us drag ourselves back into the bronze age to better suit a bunch of zealots. All religious text is nonsensical, genocidal bigotry in nature but I'd suggest some of the idiots on here take a look at how other religions are treated in virtually every single Muslim nation before jumping on their high horses. 

Maybe you don't know what christians are doing all over the world: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Maybe you don't know what Buddhist are doing in Myanmar, Indonesia and India.

Unless people will believe to stupid superstitions and fictional gods there will be this sh!t all over the place.

The solution is only the education.

17 minutes ago, tulo said:

Unless people will believe to stupid superstitions and fictional gods there will be this sh!t all over the place.

Yep, right with you there Mr. Banana... religion is a huge constipation of human progress.  The sooner we can evolve beyond silly fairy tales of invisible sky daddies, the better.

Edited by JohnnyRippleSeed

50 minutes ago, tulo said:

Maybe you don't know what christians are doing all over the world: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Maybe you don't know what Buddhist are doing in Myanmar, Indonesia and India.

I do know....now run the numbers and tell me percentage wise which group does the most?

You are comparing mole hills to mountains!!

27 minutes ago, jasil said:

I do know....now run the numbers and tell me percentage wise which group does the most?

You are comparing mole hills to mountains!!

Ehehe, I bet you're from US, isn't it? 

29 minutes ago, tulo said:

Ehehe, I bet you're from US, isn't it? 

From the US, have spent 9 months in the middle east, 1 month in Jakarta, 6 months in Ireland, and 5 months in Mexico city.

I stand by my opinion and that is all it is opinion you are welcome to have yours.

Let the numbers do the talking and there is only 1 religious group performing atrocities at such a level......100% in the name of their faith in the last 20 years.

Where are you from?

Edited by jasil

21 minutes ago, jasil said:

Where are you from?

My passport says I'm from the most catholic of the countries, but I'm civis mundi. I don't believe in borders.

I have Muslim friends, Buddhist friends, agnostic friends, atheist friends, gay friends, transexual friends, ethero friends....overall we are people, not religions or countries. If the randomness wanted a person to be born in a muslim country it is not their fault.

Edited by tulo

11 hours ago, jasil said:

Dont get me started on islam I care less who I offend!!

You may not care who you offend, but many people do.  Bigotry and ethnocentricism has no place on XRPChat.  I ask that the Moderators to give you a stern stern warning, or better yet please leave the forum immediately.  You're a disservice to this forum, and everyone in it. 

5 hours ago, XRPRJB said:

No one cares whether you agree or disagree with bigoted statements.  This is a forum to discuss XRP and Ripple.  If you're not interested please leave this forum immediately.  Mods please advise both users they have violated community standards as listed by Karlos.