Ripple on Coinbase

17 minutes ago, Tripple said:

Can you please elaborate? Was this 'G Smith' person proved to be a fake?

Yea, that's the same person that was behind the last coinbase beta video.  So, it's either real and this dude is fkng with us and throwing out hints or it's just fake.  

8 minutes ago, Cloudfire said:

Ripple have been a massive hit in Korea and Asia with tons of investors injecting money to XRP. The interest in the west have been massive too but we have been hindered by few marketplaces and the marketplaces that does XRP have been flooded with people and unable to cope with the interest. Basically their list for approving new customers are huge.

Watch the floodgates in the west open when Coinbase adds support. Then it will be both the east and the west..

Saw a video on a $3 billion buy today on Youtube.  Someone or something or some company is playing hard ball.

Edited by txferrari

22 hours ago, Newsmaker22 said:

This is spot on.  And that's why they inflate the costs of BTC & ETH.  I couldn't believe, yesterday, Coinbase had ETH at 718 and on Binance it was 689.  Also hate that it takes so long to get USD from your bank to Coinbase unless you use a credit card...ie more fees.  I don't think they'll be adding XRP anytime soon...they can barely keep up with the coins they have on there now.

So then you can easily arbitrage ETH if you are registered at both places right?

55 minutes ago, dtones5503 said:

I transcribed the account address of the first transactions from the above video:
 rH7Xd2RLpTcxqgE4gQyzH9zxxRTbsQsNW5

Stick this into Ripple's RPC tool and gives you all the information on that account:
https://ripple.com/build/ripple-info-tool/

It's a legit account with lots of difference balances, by the looks of it. Could easily be a beta testing account... 

Edited by Tripple
Being a tech noob

Did someone already tried to extract the hash from that video ?  I tried: 167c0cb70d6e387530d7eadcc93be1c1c33b4fa96664d593577b597b8de566fe, but making a typo I think.

@tripple good job ;)

Edited by Zerofox

3 minutes ago, MooseInTime said:

Completely fake

The second one that purports to be a GDAX transaction is this https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/E538BA34377F064004639BF29644D626C3D079BC4E4935DAB2A27E0A0C732CAC

The screen clarity changes slightly when flicking tabs, hiding the inspect-element changes

Yeah it seems that way. Did you manage to get the hash for the first transaction too?

1 minute ago, Tripple said:

Yeah it seems that way. Did you manage to get the hash for the first transaction too?

no as the screen is a bit more blurry for the first one, one of the clues that it's two vids stitched together.  I could try and squint but it's not worth it.

The context is wrong for ripple anyway, the green text is reserved

If all of this stuff is fake..............and of coruse, I'm new to the game. Bout a month into it.  What purpose does it serve to put this stuff out?  I guess to spread rumors just like I did right? haha

On 1/1/2018 at 8:20 AM, MooseInTime said:

What about that XRP violates the current terms on GDAX, that's a fact. Not a FUDster, just being balanced.

You need to be specific because when you say thats a fact...provide the fact.

Just now, jdimstrnate said:

You need to be specific because when you say thats a fact...provide the fact.

Read the whole thread, specifically my posts shortly after that one when others asked for links and I provided them.

3 minutes ago, MooseInTime said:

Read the whole thread, specifically my posts shortly after that one when others asked for links and I provided them.

Yeah this has been covered in previous threads which also should have been read.    They do as they please and the framework is a guideline not set in stone.    It is literally the first thing they say in the pdf.

Framework.PNG