Anton

[resolved] XRP network is down? Yet price is going up? WTF! i cant sell

2 minutes ago, rg809wPPM said:

Very amusing.... thank you Anton this thread made my day!... ( Anton=Perfect example of a fully qualified and certified "Noob"  in case anyone does not understand what one is or if this is you first encounter with one. )

Honestly, the btc minion army makes much more sense now.  

1 hour ago, Anton said:

i tried with Tag too and it still dont work... I cant send my xrp from ledger to exchange... why?

and how much drops for higher volume?

ah the drops depends on the current network fee, doesn't matter the device

5 hours ago, Anton said:

i have tried on 4 exchanges... Guys i bet i been doing this longer then most of u

Sense 2013 came back 2015. I can proof that too... I aint no noob but u guys are trolling without help   

video is up in 20 sec

Oh yea!?, well I got in 2012. And my btc will kick your btc ***. 

You are the worst..

5 hours ago, Godforce said:

So Anton, basically you seem to have failed to place the tag of your exchange in the transaction. Or just refresh you Nano Ledger S. If that is the case, you really need to apologize to everyone here for acting like an entitled whining ****. None of these people are paid to help you. We are all here on our time and help when we can. The only currency is common sense and good will. You showed none of that, on the contrary, you are a ******* who wines without presenting the problem.

I bet 100 xrp that if that was the problem, the guy will abandon the topic without even a simple thank you. He will do that as soon as the problem is solved.

You were right, he don't come back. What a cancer 

1 hour ago, dav3 said:

You were right, he don't come back. What a cancer 

You're all welcome. I took it upon myself to fix the xrp network. While I was at it I also fixed your mom's internet and sister's printer. I'll see what I can do about cancer but that's a tough one. 

25 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

You're all welcome. I took it upon myself to fix the xrp network. While I was at it I also fixed your mom's internet and sister's printer. I'll see what I can do about cancer but that's a tough one. 

You are right

@Anton,

If you are looking for advice, any advice, you are basically asking people to help solve an issue you are not able to solve yourself.

When you ask advice to people you do not know you may want to start with being polite or at least friendly. Especially to people who share the same interest.

Reading your comments and replies does not really make me want to help you.

Edited by Guest