Anton

[resolved] XRP network is down? Yet price is going up? WTF! i cant sell

4 minutes ago, xrpwizard said:

Firstly no need to be rude, people are trying to help you and you're drip feeding people information.

Secondly you're totally wrong, XRP is fine it's your individual Ledger Nano S which is having a problem. How do I know? I got the same issue with my Ledger Nano S today. Try disconnecting your ledger nano s, starting it up again and clicking the refresh button in the top right hand corner. It resolved the issue for me and I was then able to transfer XRP as needed. At no point has 'XRP been down' and if it's not working for one person that means you're having an issue, not the network. 

In future you'd get a lot better response by stating 'my ledger nano s says XYZ' rather than starting an argument about the entire ripple network being down.

watch the video and help me or dont wast me time

So Anton, basically you seem to have failed to place the tag of your exchange in the transaction. Or just refresh you Nano Ledger S. If that is the case, you really need to apologize to everyone here for acting like an entitled whining ****. None of these people are paid to help you. We are all here on our time and help when we can. The only currency is common sense and good will. You showed none of that, on the contrary, you are a ******* who wines without presenting the problem.

I bet 100 xrp that if that was the problem, the guy will abandon the topic without even a simple thank you. He will do that as soon as the problem is solved.

Just now, T8493 said:

This video just proves you didn't include destination tag and nothing else.

so tell me why are not all exchange offering that?

Dude you need to set the destination tag and it will likely work. Like others said, you may need to refresh your Nano also, but always include the destination tag when needed. You're lucky you aren't losing your XRP

i tried with Tag too and it still dont work... I cant send my xrp from ledger to exchange... why?

8 minutes ago, pucksterpete said:

correct, need a dest tag bud or a ledger blue

and how much drops for higher volume?

5 minutes ago, Anton said:

i tried with Tag too and it still dont work... I cant send my xrp from ledger to exchange... why?

Where did you enter your tag?

I couldn't see any field in the UI for the destination tag.

Very amusing.... thank you Anton this thread made my day!... ( Anton=Perfect example of a fully qualified and certified "Noob"  in case anyone does not understand what one is or if this is you first encounter with one. )