Anton

[resolved] XRP network is down? Yet price is going up? WTF! i cant sell

1 minute ago, whatAJOKE said:

unreal...where are your manner.... someone just asked for help and this super cool XRP PR agents are jerks...go figure

He claimed that network was down without providing any reasonable proof.

Nobody is trolling you, you seem to be getting hysterical over a small glitch in whatever you are trying to do. There's no need to embarrass yourself

2 minutes ago, Anton said:

BUT WHY WOULD I LOOOOOOK FOR MY TRANSCATION WHEN I CANT DO IT????????? sorry but read please! and scroll down and look at the time on the last once

The time on the last one is from that particular address. Honestly bro, what is wrong with you right now.

3 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

The time on the last one is from that particular address. Honestly bro, what is wrong with you right now.

His transactions failed with the error tecDST_TAG_NEEDED

They are clearly visible on xrpcharts.ripple.com

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/B4C05A27575A9DAF4A6CCE9E48A52DC56E9EF701F445AE14D46441C5F409B539

1 minute ago, T8493 said:

His transactions failed with the error tecDST_TAG_NEEDED

They are clearly visible on xrpcharts.ripple.com

So your exchange probably has a Ripple deposit address and a destination tag required to match it to your account.

5 minutes ago, Anton said:

i am making a video now

Firstly no need to be rude, people are trying to help you and you're drip feeding people information and getting defensive when people are trying to explain to you what's going on based on the limited info you've given them.

Secondly you're totally wrong, XRP is fine it's your individual Ledger Nano S which is having a problem. How do I know? I had the same issue with my Ledger Nano S today. Try disconnecting your ledger nano s, starting it up again and clicking the refresh button in the top right hand corner. It resolved the issue for me and I was then able to transfer XRP as needed. At no point has 'XRP been down' and if it's not working for one person that means you're having an issue, not the network. If that doesn't work then you're doing something wrong or your ledger nano s is faulty, both are probable with the former more likely than the latter.

In future you'd get a lot better response by stating 'my ledger nano s says XYZ' rather than starting an argument about the entire ripple network being down.

Edited by xrpwizard

1 minute ago, Phintech said:

So your exchange probably has a Ripple deposit address and a destination tag required to match it to your account.

i have tried on 4 exchanges... Guys i bet i been doing this longer then most of u

Sense 2013 came back 2015. I can proof that too... I aint no noob but u guys are trolling without help   

video is up in 20 sec

1 minute ago, Anton said:

i have tried on 4 exchanges... Guys i bet i been doing this longer then most of u

Sense 2013 came back 2015. I can proof that too... I aint no noob but u guys are trolling without help   

video is up in 20 sec

Well, sense you proofed that you’re so seasoned, I’ll step out.