Anton

[resolved] XRP network is down? Yet price is going up? WTF! i cant sell

Just now, Anton said:

Why are you trolling me? Is this chat a troll chat or will anyone help me take out my xrp from ledger?

Please create a new topic with clear description why you can't take your XRPs out of your Nano ledger S (and not from some other ledger) and maybe someone will be able to help you.

And please also add steps that reproduce your error.

Just now, Anton said:

I mean just google little and see for your self. Its not just me saying it but your being really pathetic and trollish.. Help or **** and gtfo

Please read the rules of this forum.

Just now, T8493 said:

Please create a new topic with clear description why you can't take your XRPs out of your Nano ledger S (and not from some other ledger) and maybe someone will be able to help you.

And please also add steps that reproduce your error.

Please read the rules of this forum.

i have and people are trolling me.. proof is here

Now help or go away!

Just now, Anton said:

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/graph

scroll down and see the history of the transactions.. are u guys that noob? :/

last one... was 1 day ago.

A real confirmed transaction.... see for ur self

Holy **** you are dense. You see at the top of the explorer, the big box you can input an XRP wallet address? That is only showing the activity of that wallet. Get your bald *** head out of your ******* *** and pay attention.

1 minute ago, PickleRick said:

Holy **** you are dense. You see at the top of the explorer, the big box you can input an XRP wallet address? That is only showing the activity of that wallet. Get your bald *** head out of your ******* *** and pay attention.

Look i know that an explorer is for me to look for my own transcation... Been using btc for over 6 year buddy.. Now are you going to tell me about me looking for my own transaktion ? cuz i keep saying.. I CANT SEND MY XRP how would i look for my transaction id ? if i cant sell... 

u make no sense buddy

Help or dont wast my time please

Just now, Anton said:

Look i know that an explorer is for me to look for my own transcation... Been using btc for over 6 year buddy.. Now are you going to tell me about me looking for my own transaktion ? cuz i keep saying.. I CANT SEND MY XRP how would i look for my transaction id ? if i cant sell... 

u make no sense buddy

Help or dont wast my time please

Holy **** - never in my life. You can't send XRP out of your ledger, so you think the entire network is down... you're clearly the brightest guy on the planet. We are all trying to help you, and all you do is whine like a little *****. Pay attention. UPDATE YOUR RIPPLE DESKTOP APP from ledger. 

Just now, PickleRick said:

CHANGE THE ADDRESS, SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

SEE.thumb.jpg.ae2224ceeb3a2ad71ed08ab500d35f2b.jpg

BUT WHY WOULD I LOOOOOOK FOR MY TRANSCATION WHEN I CANT DO IT????????? sorry but read please! and scroll down and look at the time on the last once

Just now, whatAJOKE said:

unreal...where are your manner.... someone just asked for help and this super cool XRP PR agents are jerks...go figure

wow why are u trolling me? please help or leave now...