Anton

[resolved] XRP network is down? Yet price is going up? WTF! i cant sell

1 minute ago, T8493 said:

How are Google search result pages related to Ripple network being up or down?

Why are u guys trolling me? i dont get it..

I am telling you.. google xrp explorer and see for your self.

XRP network is not working.. Yet price is going up? and now i cant sell ? lol,,,

1 minute ago, Phintech said:

You might get some help here if you’d shut up and listen.  Trust me, you need it.

Now i have been asking about the Question yet the only thing i get is shut up? lol

How serious are you guys?

Give me some help and dont tell me to shut up

I have tried to send my xrp to 4 exchanges none of them is working'

When i googles xrp explorer i saw that the last transcation that was confirmed was 1 day ago.. now tell me how F up is that?

6 hours ago, Anton said:

Why are u guys trolling me? i dont get it..

I am telling you.. google xrp explorer and see for your self.

Google search returns search results. How did you conclude from the search results that the XRP network is not working is beyond my comprehension.

XRP network is not working.. Yet price is going up? and now i cant sell ? lol,,,

Nothing in your post indicates that XRP network is not working.

There is a plethora of possible reasons why you can't sell, but "nonfunctioning XRP network" currently probably isn't among them.

5 minutes ago, Anton said:

Now i have been asking about the Question yet the only thing i get is shut up? lol

How serious are you guys?

Give me some help and dont tell me to shut up

I have tried to send my xrp to 4 exchanges none of them is working'

When i googles xrp explorer i saw that the last transcation that was confirmed was 1 day ago.. now tell me how F up is that?

Bro, the explorer shows you specific wallet addresses... click around, you'll see the timeframes change from address to address. Perhaps you missed the fact that Ledger has a Ripple Wallet update?

The XRP Network is not down, quit spreading misinformation.

Edited by PickleRick

Well Ripple network is definitely working as you can see all transactions here as other stated: https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/

Also your problem might be related to issue with Ledger Nano S. I have heard some talk about that with the newest version there is a bug that you can't withdraw. I believe there is a fix but you should google for that or ask Ledger Nano S team directly.

Edited by Janno

4 minutes ago, T8493 said:

Google search returns search results. How did conclude from the search results that the XRP network is not working is beyond my comprehension.

Nothing in your post indicates that XRP network is not working.

There are a plethora of possible reasons why you can't sell, but "nonfunctioning XRP network" currently probably isn't among them.

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/graph

Why are you trolling me? Is this chat a troll chat or will anyone help me take out my xrp from ledger?

I mean just google little and see for your self. Its not just me saying it but your being really pathetic and trollish.. Help or **** and gtfo

Just now, PickleRick said:

Bro, the explorer shows you specific wallet addresses... click around, you'll see the timeframes change from address to address. Perhaps you missed the fact that Ledger has a Ripple Wallet update?

The XRP Network is not down, quit spreading misinformation.

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/graph

scroll down and see the history of the transactions.. are u guys that noob? :/

last one... was 1 day ago.

A real confirmed transaction.... see for ur self