Jump to content
TinyRick

Life after XRP: How to Make Your Money, Make You Money.

Recommended Posts

This topic is so fcking cringe worthy for fck sake. Reminds me again how this forum was filled with delusinional ppl starting threads talking about how 2018 was going to be THE year and how to manage all the wealthy it would come from it XD 

Reading these threads back make me ashamed for ever investing a cent in this POS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Staigera said:

This topic is so fcking cringe worthy for fck sake. Reminds me again how this forum was filled with delusinional ppl starting threads talking about how 2018 was going to be THE year and how to manage all the wealthy it would come from it XD 

Reading these threads back make me ashamed for ever investing a cent in this POS

 It looks embarrassing until the next bull run, then it is not so bad anymore, then it becomes embarrassing again and then again not so bad..... Welcome to the crypto world😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Staigera said:

This topic is so fcking cringe worthy for fck sake. Reminds me again how this forum was filled with delusinional ppl starting threads talking about how 2018 was going to be THE year and how to manage all the wealthy it would come from it XD 

Reading these threads back make me ashamed for ever investing a cent in this POS

I remember the ripple xrp liquidity ceo miguel vias tweeting - 2018 IS GOING TO BE OUR YEAR

 

Case closed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, minicuzzo said:

Brad Garlinghouse, believes that “half of the top 20 biggest banks in the world will actively hold and trade digital assets in 2020.”

I think it's time to reactivate this topic and dream a little bit no? So what will we do with our money in 2020? 😜

Brad Garlinghouse 2017 : two major banks eoy

Brad Garlinghouse 2018 : in a magnitude of dozens by eoy 

Brad Garlinghouse 2019 : half of the major banks eoy

Brad Garlinghouse 2020 : here is my resignation letter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 hours ago, minicuzzo said:

Brad Garlinghouse, believes that “half of the top 20 biggest banks in the world will actively hold and trade digital assets in 2020.”

I think it's time to reactivate this topic and dream a little bit no? So what will we do with our money in 2020? 😜

Try to recover my losses from XRP probably

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, minicuzzo said:

 It looks embarrassing until the next bull run, then it is not so bad anymore, then it becomes embarrassing again and then again not so bad..... Welcome to the crypto world😂😂

Yeah or untill there won't be a new one atleast not for us. At this stage at 0.6 I'm out. I belive there is. shit ton of xrp ready on the side lines with sell orders around 0.8 to €1 there needs to be a sh!t ton of new money.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DirectorCoulson said:

Brad Garlinghouse 2017 : two major banks eoy

Brad Garlinghouse 2018 : in a magnitude of dozens by eoy 

Brad Garlinghouse 2019 : half of the major banks eoy

Brad Garlinghouse 2020 : here is my resignation letter 

Well but you have to admit that ripple has achieved a lot in 3 years, I think the xrp price will follow sooner or later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Yeah or untill there won't be a new one atleast not for us. At this stage at 0.6 I'm out. I belive there is. shit ton of xrp ready on the side lines with sell orders around 0.8 to €1 there needs to be a sh!t ton of new money.

 

I'm still very optimistic but ask me again in 3 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, minicuzzo said:

Brad Garlinghouse, believes that “half of the top 20 biggest banks in the world will actively hold and trade digital assets in 2020.”

I think it's time to reactivate this topic and dream a little bit no? So what will we do with our money in 2020? 😜

I would recommend to not dream on these exceptions.  Below are a few points to consider:

  • Brad's prediction is based on all types of digital assets.  Not just the XRP asset.  Many of the other digital assets will not have any direct impact on XRP.  Some may even have a negative impact on XRP.  For example if another digital asset is more successful and becomes a competitor (example J.P. Morgan coin).
  • Investors holding XRP in the last 2 years, will be the worst investment for most XRP holders.  The asset depreciated 95% of its all time high in the last 2 years.  There are good chances this trend will continue.
  • XRP prices tanked from multiple factors, including: Bear market and Ripple selling XRP on open market.  In regards to Ripple selling XRP, many of their contracts are already in place to continue selling XRP in the next few years.  It is not a question of if, but a question on when Ripple will re-increase their rate of sales.
  • Ask yourself how will XRP prices spike again? From new investors- Retail investors are burned out and have minimal trust in Ripple and XRP.  Do we have any evidence of Institutions mass buying XRP in the short term?
  • Rather than dreaming of XRP to hit a price point, why not focus your money at this time into other investment opportunities with better track records of return on investment? Like stock market or real estate.  For example S&P index funds have a long track record on average ~7% annual return rates.  Competent real estate investors have been able to get returns closer to 10-20%.  These alternate investment opportunities have made more millionaires as compared to cryptocurrency.
Edited by wogojump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, wogojump said:

I would recommend to not dream on these exceptions.  Below are a few points to consider:

I wrote "dream" with a blinking emoji. 

Quote
  • Brad's prediction is based on all types of digital assets.  Not just the XRP asset.  Many of the other digital assets will not have any direct impact on XRP.  Some may even have a negative impact on XRP.  For example if another digital asset is more successful and becomes a competitor (example J.P. Morgan coin).

If banks adopt crypto, xrp and ripple will play a big part in this. There is no other project focusing on cross border payments the way ripple does. Competition is normal and healthy. No need to worry. 

Quote
  • Investors holding XRP in the last 2 years, will be the worst investment for most XRP holders.  The asset depreciated 95% of its all time high in the last 2 years.  There are good chances this trend will continue.
  • XRP prices tanked from multiple factors, including: Bear market and Ripple selling XRP on open market.  In regards to Ripple selling XRP, many of their contracts are already in place to continue selling XRP in the next few years.  It is not a question of if, but a question on when Ripple will re-increase their rate of sales.
  • Ask yourself how will XRP prices spike again? From new investors- Retail investors are burned out and have minimal trust in Ripple and XRP.  Do we have any evidence of Institutions mass buying XRP in the short term?

Not true at all. Too many words for a very simple problem. The crypto market follows bitcoin. That's all. It's a young immature and sometimes retarded market lol... This is the best answer I can give you. Some guy on Twitter posted this. Take a look. Sure bitcoin did a little bit better but still it makes everything much more clear:

 

Quote
  •  

 

ENDafqKXUAADrM_.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, minicuzzo said:

If banks adopt crypto, xrp and ripple will play a big part in this. There is no other project focusing on cross border payments the way ripple does. Competition is normal and healthy. No need to worry. 

This is false.  See J.P Morgan coin here: https://hedgetrade.com/jpm-coin-vs-xrp/.  What major differences are you going to point out?  J.P. Morgan has a more established leadership team, their digital asset is less volatile, or they don't have a large retail investor group pissed at them?  That still makes them a competitor, just with an advantage.  J.P. Morgan is currently trialing and targeting to deploy next year, which will be part of the 2020 digital assets with the top 20 banks.

 

13 hours ago, minicuzzo said:

Not true at all. Too many words for a very simple problem. The crypto market follows bitcoin. That's all. It's a young immature and sometimes retarded market lol... This is the best answer I can give you. Some guy on Twitter posted this. Take a look. Sure bitcoin did a little bit better but still it makes everything much more clear

Another false statement. You tried to over simplify a topic and ended up being wrong.  The success of cryptocurrencies are based on more than just the crypto market following bitcoin.  There are other factors that come into play.  Example: See cryptocurrency scenarios where popularity and price increase that do no correlate with Bitcoin.  There are many scenarios where this correlation is not similar, including inverse relationships.  Examples can be provided if you need.

Edited by wogojump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wogojump said:

This is false.  See J.P Morgan coin here: https://hedgetrade.com/jpm-coin-vs-xrp/.  What major differences are you going to point out?  J.P. Morgan has a more established leadership team, their digital asset is less volatile, or they don't have a large retail investor group pissed at them?  That still makes them a competitor, just with an advantage.  J.P. Morgan is currently trialing and targeting to deploy next year, which will be part of the 2020 digital assets with the top 20 banks.

 

Another false statement. You tried to over simplify a topic and ended up being wrong.  The success of cryptocurrencies are based on more than just the crypto market following bitcoin.  There are other factors that come into play.  Example: See cryptocurrency scenarios where popularity and price increase that do no correlate with Bitcoin.  There are many scenarios where this correlation is not similar, including inverse relationships.  Examples can be provided if you need.

OK let's agree to disagree than. If you think jp Morgan coin is going to be used by other banks=competitors and think the market is not following bitcoin than I don't know what to say. But I wonder why you are here on xrp chat when your so negative on xrp future. Maybe selling would be the best decision for you. Happy new year and all the best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...