PickleRick

Life after XRP: How to Make Your Money, Make You Money.

2 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

I don't know enough about mining equipment. Which coins are you looking to mine?

Maybe Siacoin with their ASIC or Ethereum.

Edited by Quintree

2 minutes ago, Quintree said:

Maybe Siacoin with their ASIC or Ethereum.

I'm not sure how profitable that will be, but that's just me. My knowledge in mining cost:profitability is very minimal.

2 minutes ago, teddybear said:

I'm gonna share the good s h i t:

Where I'll put my hard zerped cash:

http://www.preussen-hohenberg.com/GMP.html

This baby here:

http://www.preussen-hohenberg.com/Global-Macro.pdf

Thank me later. When you make uncorrelated 20-30% per year l, ya mofos.

Oooooooooh, very interesting. Going to look into it. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, teddybear said:

I got more of the good sauce. But this is for me and my close friends in finance. There's good stuff out there. Just gotta look veeerrry hard.

Thanks friend! I’ll look into it, have to practice mein Deutsch, I’ m afraid you overestimated my language skills... 

If you're making millions of dollars from XRP, which I hope for every minute of every day, you can simply buy a large bond portfolio and live off the dividends. No need to actively pursue other startups when you can generate substantial income passively

On the other hand, if you wind up in the tens or hundreds of thousands, it's time to learn finance and get to work in the equities and options market--though I suppose real estate might be better for some people who prefer social interaction over research/numbers.

Edited by Guest

I would recommend a financial advisor if you start to make hundreds of thousands of dollars and you want to get out of crypto. And if you do get out, don't do it all at once. Do it over time. Take out so much a month. I'm in it for the long haul. This will be my exit plan:)

xrphodler.jpg

Edited by fastfalcon94

5 minutes ago, nodeJS said:

Your advice is ****. If you really have made a bit with crypto, and want to keep it,  go find a Fee only financial advisor.  https://www.napfa.org

Cause we all need a factory mass produced financial advisor to manage our 0-8% return on the stock market.  Thanks.

The short term plan for me is 5% of xrp pulled out will cover all debt and taxes.  I need to find a REAL financial advisor that handles venture capitalism not stock portfolios.  Stocks are fine and i agree that if you have millions and you buy enough to live off the dividends great but you should be able to expand and not be boxed in to public stock dividend  performance