Bitcoin BTC won’t arrive to GATEHUB

Alofigueroa

Hi everyone I need experts knowledge here 

I sent $$BTC from Coinbase to my GATEHUB BTCwallet but after 15 hours and about 94 confirmations 

the BTC have not arrived!.

To me this is unusual, what do you guys think? ?

also found out that my gatehub account one of my gateways says ‘’REJECTED’’ 

i tried connecting to gateways but it says (I WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN GATEHUB VERIFIED MY ACCOUNT) THIS IS WEIRD RIGHT?

42B18A48-21C1-4067-BB5A-6050AC5C071C.png

Edited by Alofigueroa

I am having the same problem.  I sent BTC to my ripple wallet.  It's been over 2 hours already.  i'm just worried.  I hope I haven't lost my BTC.  I thought I'd at least be able to see that my ripple wallet has been credited even though I cannot access it due to the issue of activation.  Please tell me my BTC is not lost. 

1 minute ago, frenktenk said:

Dude relax mine is already lost for days :help: It usually takes about hours to get your BTC on gatehub. 

Thanks for the reply mate.  I did not create a new wallet before depositing.  I deposited by into the default ripple wallet.  However,  I created a bitcoin gateway and used the bitcoin address that was generated after selecting the bitcoin currency option for deposit. I hope this is not a problem.  It's my first deposit on gatehub. 

1 minute ago, edddboy said:

Thanks for the reply mate.  I did not create a new wallet before depositing.  I deposited by into the default ripple wallet.  However,  I created a bitcoin gateway and used the bitcoin address that was generated after selecting the bitcoin currency option for deposit. I hope this is not a problem.  It's my first deposit on gatehub. 

Did you already have 20xrp on your wallet? If not your wallet isn't activated which means you have to activate your wallet first. After you activated your wallet you will receive your BTC.

Same problem,

I created an account on gatehub and got the default wallet (which is not activated because it has no XRP in it). After that I clicked the deposit button and chose the BTC option (gatehub fifth). I transfered BTC to the displayed BTC address and got a confirmation of the transaction. So far so good. What now? My gatehub wallet still has 0 XRP in it and is not activated.

Now I read some posts here that say your wallet has to be activated first before it can receive BTC. But how do I activate it if I can't put funds in it? Seems like a chicken and egg problem. Could someboy please explain the procedure? I have the impression I'm not the only one who is confused by the process.

20 minutes ago, Tom_gent said:

Same problem,

I created an account on gatehub and got the default wallet (which is not activated because it has no XRP in it). After that I clicked the deposit button and chose the BTC option (gatehub fifth). I transfered BTC to the displayed BTC address and got a confirmation of the transaction. So far so good. What now? My gatehub wallet still has 0 XRP in it and is not activated.

Now I read some posts here that say your wallet has to be activated first before it can receive BTC. But how do I activate it if I can't put funds in it? Seems like a chicken and egg problem. Could someboy please explain the procedure? I have the impression I'm not the only one who is confused by the process.

The same problem here.  I've been on the internet so many hours now trying to find out how I can find my ripple wallet on gatehub.  I suppose it's either somebody helps you with the funding which you can refund after activation or you just got to find another way to fund it.  

same problem with little difference
i send some BTC to my ripple wallets without activating my ripple wallet.
after a day gatehub filed my ripple wallet with 20 ripples which i think they them selves had exchanged some of my bit coins with ripple to activate my wallet.

now the problem is i don't see rest of my bitcoins and don't know what should i do!!

can any one help me?

5 hours ago, mrcarrot said:

How much XRP do you have in your Gateway Ripple wallet?  You need at least 20 XRP for the wallet to be active.

Did you set up a BTC Gateway/Trust line in your GateHub account?  You will also need another 5 XRP for that to be active.

2 wallets 1 holding about 370 xrp

and the second one have 49.97 xrp

I had success doing this over a week ago with a small amount of bitcoin. If you sent to the bitcoin address Gatehub gave you for the deposit it should show up as bitcoin in your wallet under Gatehub fifth. Then you need to exchange the bitcoin for xrp on Gatehub.

You should have probably recieved an email requiring you to open a trust line before the transaction will go from Coinbase to Gatehub. Once that trust line is set up it took a couple hours for the bitcoin to go through.

Now a question I have for anyone else is what kind of fees did it cost you? I started with about $150 of bitcoin on Coinbase and sent it to Gatehub as a test and it cost about 30 percent in fees as I ended up with only about $100 worth of bitcoin in Gatehub. Is that fee normal? I couldn't tell if the fee was percentage based or if it was a flat bitcoin amount for any transfer.

46 minutes ago, jjrasooly said:

same problem with little difference
i send some BTC to my ripple wallets without activating my ripple wallet.
after a day gatehub filed my ripple wallet with 20 ripples which i think they them selves had exchanged some of my bit coins with ripple to activate my wallet.

now the problem is i don't see rest of my bitcoins and don't know what should i do!!

can any one help me?

Yeah but my account it’s about a year old 

I have been verified and wallets are activate already with more than 20XRP in each account 

I sent my BTC to the designated BTC address provided on the gatehub wallet 

now I see 94 confirmations on the bitcoin transaction but the BTC have not arrive YET.