Instigator

Communication is KEY.

@Hodor@JoelKatz

SO Much FUD and fear mongering against Ripple out there from other coin enthusiast, especially from Bitcoin owners and Bank haters. They are putting all kind of thoughts in the head of noobs and for sure these people will end up loosing a lot of money. So why Ripple don't start a campaign #SaveThenoobs from haters. Here is what i think will be good. Launch a Facebook and Twitter Campaign asap to advise people interested investing in Ripple to stick to official account and forum only. In that way if those haters start to disseminate FUD we can kick them out or at least counter what they are saying.  Also create official banner that we can post and share on social media. Have Ripple team doing short videos explaining the technology for newbie and talk a little bit on our road map the how ripple see the future. If those materials are distributed to us we can also share on social media. Am sure that there are a lot of people with good ideas too and remember if XRP is trading over $2 today it's because of new comers.

7 hours ago, Instigator said:

@Hodor@JoelKatz

SO Much FUD and fear mongering against Ripple out there from other coin enthusiast, especially from Bitcoin owners and Bank haters. They are putting all kind of thoughts in the head of noobs and for sure these people will end up loosing a lot of money. So why Ripple don't start a campaign #SaveThenoobs from haters. Here is what i think will be good. Launch a Facebook and Twitter Campaign asap to advise people interested investing in Ripple to stick to official account and forum only. In that way if those haters start to disseminate FUD we can kick them out or at least counter what they are saying.  Also create official banner that we can post and share on social media. Have Ripple team doing short videos explaining the technology for newbie and talk a little bit on our road map the how ripple see the future. If those materials are distributed to us we can also share on social media. Am sure that there are a lot of people with good ideas too and remember if XRP is trading over $2 today it's because of new comers.

There is some merit to this thinking - I've been a proponent of getting the XRP Army out into the highly-trafficked subreddits to counter FUD.  Here is that post:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/12/26/what-can-you-do-to-support-xrp/

You know what else?  With the recent price rise, keep alert for any "new FUD" against XRP, since our price rise and volume increases have pretty much destroyed all existing FUD arguments.  :yess:

I think it would be awesome to have a wiki where people from the community can sort FUD and the counter arguments in to categories and then it is possible to link to the wiki when trying to counter the FUD.  I often see new investor asking about scary articles they have read online and then looking for help on the forum and a lot of the time people tell them to get lost or just to search the forum, would be better with a resource that we could refer to. 

Edited by ZerpDerp

@ZerpDerp Great idea too - I seen that there is a great job being done on twitter to counter FUD. But still i think we need to drive new investors to our source of information rather that letting them reading all kind of nonsense. Also i think that with the rise in price scammers and hackers start to work overnight. Ripple is no longer the penny crypto anymore.  Harckers and scammers will start to target zerper stash.