XRPwatusow

Heavy FUD is coming!! Bringing the wider crypto community together

@Instigator,

Thx. I’m tired of the black and white FUD that I read about. Making the system evolve will take time, subtlety and guts. And I also wish to protect my investment. I don’t see a contradiction between wanting to be more financially successful while improving things at a systemic level. Trying to leave the banks behind makes zero strategic sense.

8 minutes ago, Trickery said:

One thing to remember is that the banks and FIs don't give a sh.t about stupid little BTC Fudders and their meagre attempts to manipulate the speculators in their favour.

Agree 100%. Another benefit of Ripple membership.

"Fud fud fud", says Mr. Ripple Hater.

I replied, "What was that?  I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention. I was busy watching the world come to their senses."

"Blah blah fud blah!", they continued. 

"Oh you're just trolling." I finished. 

Don't try to fight or teach these guys. They will twist your words. Just mic drop them and let them continue to rant. Then expose them for the trolls they are. 

1 minute ago, LordVetinari said:

"Fud fud fud", says Mr. Ripple Hater.

I replied, "What was that?  I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention. I was busy watching the world come to their senses."

"Blah blah fud blah!", they continued. 

"Oh you're just trolling." I finished. 

Don't try to fight or teach these guys. They will twist your words. Just mic drop them and let them continue to rant. Then expose them for the trolls they are. 

While they FUD, the arguments we offer are seen by others who might be on the fence. Worth it? I think so.

@LordVetinari It's not about teaching the FUDDERS but it's about educating the noobs. You realise that the more new comers the higher the price. Now we have to make sure that new comers have enough proper information to keep coming. As @XRPwatusow says it's also a way to protect our own investment. Beside the dangers don't come from FUDDERS only. Soon you will see scammers and hackers very active in the arena as the coin gain more traction and increase in price.

@XRPwatusow i appreciate your enthusiasm, but sometimes you can't argue through logic or rational with stupidity.  

Some people are so obsessed with their subjective beliefs, that they ultimately become a prisoner, and are blinded by their own narrow world view... you see it in the comments section of any twitter/reddit/news artical - "bankers coin blah blah, centralized blah blah, s*itcoin blah blah"

I just shrug my shoulders at these people, becauae ultimately they had the same opportunity to get involved with xrp and do their research like we have.... but have allowed their prejudice to rob them of a massive opportunity.

Their loss.... but when the dust has settled, i will be filling my xrp shaped swimming pool with the tears of disillusioned bitcoin maximalists.

1 minute ago, tartankiwi said:

@XRPwatusow i appreciate your enthusiasm, but sometimes you can't argue through logic or rational with stupidity.  

Some people are so obsessed with their subjective beliefs, that they ultimately become a prisoner, and are blinded by their own narrow world view... you see it in the comments section of any twitter/reddit/news artical - "bankers coin blah blah, centralized blah blah, s*itcoin blah blah"

I just shrug my shoulders at these people, becauae ultimately they had the same opportunity to get involved with xrp and do their research like we have.... but have allowed their prejudice to rob them of a massive opportunity.

Their loss.... but when the dust has settled, i will be filling my xrp shaped swimming pool with the tears of disillusioned bitcoin maximalists.

Xrp shaped swimming pool, now that’s an idea! ? Maybe a jacuzzi would fit the shape better. Invite me when xrp reaches $10!

Jokes aside, don’t ignore the power of patience and solid arguments. But I get your point.

12 minutes ago, tartankiwi said:

I was thinking this. No matter what, they'll twist it. I was trying to come up of a solid answer on how the zerps are decentralized. I don't have the right words to explain it without looking stupid.