sending xrp from my nano s

emsemporium

Hi everyone.  I'm trying to send some xrp from my Nano Ledger S to my Gatehub account but it's telling me there are insufficient funds, which is patent nonsense.  Am I going about it the right way?

I select the amount of xrp, I give the recipient's address as my own on my Gatehub account and I hit send.  Nothing doing.  Am I missing some straightforward but critical part of the process?  

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, emsemporium said:

That, with respect, is my business.  Suffice it to say that there's more than enough in both to satisfy GateHub and the Ledger Nano S.

That, with respect,  is bit of an attitude specially when the person on the other side is trying to help you. If its noy going through obviously there is some issue there, how is one supposed to determine the underlying issue without getting exact information required. But anyway, good luck with your enquiry if u act like this.

31 minutes ago, Rchopra said:

That, with respect,  is bit of an attitude specially when the person on the other side is trying to help you. If its noy going through obviously there is some issue there, how is one supposed to determine the underlying issue without getting exact information required. But anyway, good luck with your enquiry if u act like this.

Well pardon me, but I am simply going on the advice of many advanced members, such as yourself, who tell me that it is never a good idea to disclose one's holdings on this site.  That's all.  I meant no disrespect by it, as I made plain, and it seems that @ mrcarrot understood that.

30 minutes ago, mrcarrot said:

What's the exact error message that you're getting?  It should read something like:

Insufficient funds. The account you tried to send transaction from does not have enough funds. Required 1134400000000000 and got: 0.

Yes, something like that.  And when I tried an hour or so later, it simply said : an error occurred.  Anyway, I'm about to hit the hay, hoping that you were not offended by my reluctance to disclose what I have in my account.  Good night and good luck!

What people are trying to determine here is if you’re trying to withdraw all your XRP from the wallet. You must leave at least 20 XRP in the wallet. If you try and send any amount that leaves you wallet balance below 20 XRP you’ll get an insufficient funds error.