jou9hfoawf

Looking to purchase $2,000 worth of xrp directly

Moderators' note:

Please take caution when sending personal information or buying/selling to others to avoid scams.

Hi,

Looking to purchase $2,000 worth of xrp directly. Please comment with your email if interested. Thanks!

Edited by tomxcs
Added moderators' note

All members are to be reminded that the forum accepts no responsibility for any private exchange/ sale, and that all individuals are to follow the forum rules.

The OP should also take note we discourage the posting of addresses (email, ripple, home, etc) to avoid abuse. Users are free to use the PM to communicate.

If there are attempts at scams or abuse of the forum members will be banned without warning.

In a lighter note there are some that do partake in OTC trades and others who can help facilitate them

9 minutes ago, XRP_FER_ME said:

That's cold...

Lol assuming the OP is real and not trying to scam (which i doubt).  They are most likely trying to buy XRP here because they can't get their exchange account validated.  By the time the OP gets on an exchange the XRP price will be $10.  So i think it is fair :)

2 minutes ago, Ctrl-Z said:

Would someone inform me the reason that someone would want to make a private over going to ask exchange. Is it fee related? Any other reasons?

It's mentioned above that verifying your account on an exchange can take considerable time.  Also some people do not want to provide ID to exchanges in case of identity theft.  (I was like that but gave up and now a few exchanges have my ID)

I doubt it's related to fees because private sales will be more expensive generally than buying from an exchange.

But AND HERE IS THE RUB there are also scammers out there who enter into these kinds of deals so that they can pay with a revertable transaction type payment like PayPal and then essentially get XRP for free.  Sellers beware.  If you want to read some horror stories for Bitcoin private sellers go to the forums on Localbitcoins.

I have +2000$ dollars that I wanted to exchange in XRP when it was around 1$ and I couldn't do it because :
1. I don't have the documents asked with me
2. All websites that accept higher deposit or just passeport are not working (Kraken for example)
3. My bank is going to ask questions and block my money (Yes, they usually do that)

And many other reasons...