Sign in to follow this  
wingfr

From Paris with love !

Hello the community... and @pascales who reminds me that I didn't introduce myself... 

So, I am in the Ripple game from a while and this forum still learns me a lot !

I live in Paris, France (two on the same day : French pump). I am in the Ripple game for a while, but I have not that much of XRPs. I am still far from the Lambo : I don't have enough XRPs to buy a single tire. But I am really excited and impressed by Ripple's success, technology, vision and insights.

To finish with, contrary to the usual clichés, I wash my body on a regular basis* and I smell good. But I love cheese, bread and wine. And I suck in sports.

Sorry if my English is not perfect.

Cheers ! :)

* Not sure if it is correct in English. I mean I take a shower every day. Without my clothes. And with soap.

Edited by wingfr

Just now, Tull said:

Welcome! Your english is very good. It's much better than my french :). I think anyone who makes the effort to speak two (or more) languages should be admired.

I have to agree with you on that!!!

Those who have comments about spelling or grammar usually only speak 1 language.

17 minutes ago, wingfr said:

Hello the community... and @pascales who reminds me that I didn't introduce myself... 

So, I am in the Ripple game from a while and this forum still learns me a lot !

I live in Paris, France (two on the same day : French pump). I am in the Ripple game for a while, but I have not that much of XRPs. I am still far from the Lambo : I don't have enough XRPs to buy a single tire. But I am really excited and impressed by Ripple's success, technology, vision and insights.

To finish with, contrary to the usual clichés, I wash my body on a regular basis and I smell good. But I love cheese, bread and wine. And I suck in sports.

Sorry if my English is not perfect.

Cheers ! :)

Welcome,

Je suis français. J'habite à Londres. Super forum! N'hésite pas si tu as des questions. Je suis dans le game depuis maintenant 2013 ^^

Peace

Welcome from the US! I did take 2 years of French in high school, but alas, most of what I remember are things like, "Vous et un chien", which I think means "You are a dog". I'm unsure at this point. You have very good English indeed!

Great to see your intro @wingfr!

And hopefully you’ll get enough for the second lambo tire soon... and much more wine and cheese!

In the meantime keep washing every day...! :)

PS: Peut-être qu’un jour on pourra commencer un Ripple-meetup à Paris! 

Thanks guys !

8 hours ago, divingman10 said:

What about garlic , you like that also?

I do ! 

6 hours ago, pascales said:

PS: Peut-être qu’un jour on pourra commencer un Ripple-meetup à Paris! 

Ce serait génial !

8 hours ago, Lumpy said:

Welcome,

Je suis français. J'habite à Londres. Super forum! N'hésite pas si tu as des questions. Je suis dans le game depuis maintenant 2013 ^^

Peace

Merci ! Moi c'est beaucoup plus récent (1 an).

7 hours ago, WrathofKahneman said:

Welcome!    Cheese bread and wine are a universal language, I find :)

Absolutely ! :)

9 hours ago, Tull said:

Welcome! Your english is very good. It's much better than my french :). I think anyone who makes the effort to speak two (or more) languages should be admired.

8 hours ago, divingman10 said:

I have to agree with you on that!!!

Those who have comments about spelling or grammar usually only speak 1 language.

Thanks ! I try to do my best :)

8 hours ago, DrWhoAmI said:

Welcome from the US! I did take 2 years of French in high school, but alas, most of what I remember are things like, "Vous et un chien", which I think means "You are a dog". I'm unsure at this point. You have very good English indeed!

Almost ! It is "Vous êtes un chien". I admire you, French is a very difficult language. Even French people don't speak it correctly.