Chewiecoin

The "HODL to $100 Club"

19 hours ago, PikaXRP said:

He keep's the infrastructure going, provides for the common defense.  He could scale back a bit, I think he's spread to thin.  But, all in all, I don't begrudge him his due.

It should be a max of 15% flat tax, for all companies and individuals.

15 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

My wife and I disagree...   She says 'sell half when it gets to...'   I say....  'No...   retire on our tiny superannuation even though it's not enough by itself...   Use up the funds that are NOT massively growing instead of touching the ones that are.  When we run out of ordinary funds then we sell a small amount of XRP to fund living comfortably while the rest keeps growing.'

Im sure I am right but she is a hard one to dissuade...   :) 

I started with 150 000 XRP I bought with 1000 USD and cashed out for 4 000 USD.

I had to buy back seven times the price I sold it for.

Now with what I made so far, it doesn't even make sense to put more funding in crypto because I would have to take out too much cash out of my bank to even make a difference.

The crucial moment was after I made a nice little return on investment, I decided I would take the chance to see if money would keep flowing in crypto, in which case I would multiple x what I had.

That leap of faith made the difference between a 70% and a 500% return. Cashing out my initial investment would not make a difference either, it's too "tiny".

Sure I brace to go down to 200%. I decided I will never ever sell besides living expenses, big purchase or investment opportunities. My crytpo account is my bank account.

I of course cannot give advice, to each to face their own destiny.

Patience paid for me.

Edited by 7Sol

worst nightmare:

"honnNNnney...wheres my Nano S??"

"..that USB thingy?"

"uhhh huuuuu"

"Marsha is moving to France and needed a USB for her resumes. I told her she could have our extra one"

"UIRY*(%R&$*(&$(B&^T$*T&($&*)($&T()&$)(T&$({&FIHOBFIHERFBHEWIHRB#@&"

"I'll buy you a new one at the store. She left yesterday"

:crazy:

Edited by XRPto50dollars

9 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

worst nightmare:

"..that USB thingy?"

"uhhh huuuuu"

"Marsha is moving to France and needed a USB for her resumes. I told her she could have our extra one"

OMG don't put that thought into my head. 

8 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

worst nightmare:

"..that USB thingy?"

"uhhh huuuuu"

Funny I just had a conversation with the Mrs. a few days ago. I showed her the nano and how to get in it and then put it in the safe deposit box. I had this terrible feeling that she or the kids would come across it and accidentally try to use it for some nonsense. 

My true dream has become never needing to “sell” any of it. Isn’t that what we should all hope for?  Sure we all hope it’s value increase exponentially but if it’s uses do as well wouldn’t that be the perfect world. 

Want a vacation house? That will be 200 XRP. 

Want that fancy new whip?  100xrp. 

Want to buy some investment real estate? 300 xrp. 

I mean for those of us that are USCs if I don’t have to “exchange” back to USD do I have to pay capital gains?  I don’t know. I’m not an tax guy but I know I’m going to need a better one.