Chewiecoin

The "HODL to $100 Club"

I Kiranbutis swear not to sell my zerps until they reach 99$...

I am thinking of selling at 99, not at 100. Just taking into account the psychological barrier of the 3 digits. Remember what happened to Btc with the 20.000 USD barrier recently!!!

New guy here! I plan on holding to my 5 mill mark or longer! But once my net worth is 3 x the value of my home, I will pay it off and leave the rest till I hit 5 mill and then retire!!! I'm 41 now! Let's see what 2018 brings us!

"I,  GILCH  do solemnly swear not to sell my zerps until they are at least $100 USD."

i may also take out 10 or 20% at or right before the $100 break point

The rest is all in all the wayyyy bayyyybee

180 shares @ 0.44

484 @  0.80

566 @ 1.23

I beg to differ.

A few days ago I had an epiphany of some sort:

"you shall never ever sell your cryptos!"

• but for living expenses or perhaps a big purchase.

When the entire wealth of the world gets traded and stored in crypto, what would you want to sell your cryptos for?

My wife and I disagree...   She says 'sell half when it gets to...'   I say....  'No...   retire on our tiny superannuation even though it's not enough by itself...   Use up the funds that are NOT massively growing instead of touching the ones that are.  When we run out of ordinary funds then we sell a small amount of XRP to fund living comfortably while the rest keeps growing.'

Im sure I am right but she is a hard one to dissuade...   :) 

34 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

My wife and I disagree...   She says 'sell half when it gets to...'   I say....  'No...   retire on our tiny superannuation even though it's not enough by itself...   Use up the funds that are NOT massively growing instead of touching the ones that are.  When we run out of ordinary funds then we sell a small amount of XRP to fund living comfortably while the rest keeps growing.'

Im sure I am right but she is a hard one to dissuade...   :) 

Never upset the missus. Totally understand mate