The "HODL to $100 Club"

2 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

Just posted this in the Zerpening Club and thought it very appropriate for in here too.

I’ve said a few times that it’s boom or bust for me.

Im riding this puppy to zero or $100+. 

I haven’t changed my prediction of a $100 price one day.

I’ve been ridiculed for this view but doesn’t phase me. I believe in the tech and the multi trillion dollar problem it’s solving.

Everything in between is just noise. 

I’m a HODLing

I'm right there with you.  All in.  Do or die. :big_boss:

I continue to average up.

4 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

The calm voice of a dead ex president, so reassuring.

The voice of reason from a tall, hirsute biped from a planet that spells its name with not one.. not two.. but three Y's.

..and is called Wookiee Planet C :spinlol:

"maybe we should call it Planet Y" :unsure:
"..makes no sense. Calling it Planet C"-_-

Edited by XRPto50dollars

7 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

The voice of reason from a tall, hirsute biped from a planet that spells its name with not one.. not two.. but three Y's.

..and is called Wookiee Planet C :spinlol:

"maybe we should call it Planet Y" :unsure:
"..makes no sense. Calling it Planet C"-_-

LOL

We certainly have a crazy array of characters in here telling us to HODL

I think we are all mad. 

The actual situation may be a greater chance for crypto that we might imagine. The main stream media call it the burst of the bubble but they will be wrong. It is just a matter of time when the atmosphere will change and even all big media’s will promote cryptos. Since the beginning of 2018 there was much more news of big firms preparing to invest than in the year before. Crypto becomes mainstream. I mean... look at all the threads here and on other related sites and blogs - everybody sees now the opportunity to buy more. For everybody the price seems to low .. and that does see a big firm too. The question will be who is the big winner when all new and old money come back in.

1 minute ago, Madbull said:

The actual situation may be a greater chance for crypto that we might imagine. The main stream media call it the burst of the bubble but they will be wrong. It is just a matter of time when the atmosphere will change and even all big media’s will promote cryptos. Since the beginning of 2018 there was much more news of big firms preparing to invest than in the year before. Crypto becomes mainstream. I mean... look at all the threads here and on other related sites and blogs - everybody sees now the opportunity to buy more. For everybody the price seems to low .. and that does see a big firm too. The question will be who is the big winner when all new and old money come back in.

Yes I agree @Madbull

Media has really picked up crypto this last year. It’s become more mainstream. Yes we still get the FUD articles but a lot of. Usiness channels now treat it as a serious market.

This will all bode well when the next mad bull run (see what I did there) kicks in. The media will be all over it causing the FOMO to be bigger.