Chewiecoin

The "HODL to $100 Club"

Ok everyone we have seen the price of our beloved zerps hit record high after record high but for most of us the price is still nowhere near where we want it to be to achieve some level of financial independence.

@nicktemple started a thread of when will XRP hit $100? A lot of posters said they would definitely HODL to $100 but there are many doubters suggesting they would sell well before then.

So for fun, I am starting the "HODL to $100 Club"

To join up to this club you must take the pledge:

"I, (insert XRPChat name here) do solemnly swear not to sell my zerps until they are at least $100 USD."

The "HODL to $100 Club" will be a support group to assist all XRPians console and support each other on the roller coaster ride that will be our journey (hopefully) to $100. We will all try and stop the FUD'ers and panic sellers along the way.

So here is my pledge:

I, Chewicoin do solemnly swear not to sell my zerps until they are at least $100.

Who's with me?

All the usual disclaimers apply. I don't know when or even if XRP will hit $100 (I am confident and bloody hope so) but we all must take our own investment and financial decisions into consideration before deciding when to buy or sell.

Edited by Chewiecoin

I @Pablo do solemnly swear not to sell 1000 of my Zerps until they are each worth $100 except in the event that the conditions set out in clause 13(a)(ii) of the Zerp Manual (TM) are satisfied, namely, force majeure, injury or permanent disability.

This forum is going to be an amazing historical artefact in 5 years' time. A lot of people will either look at these posts in amazement or laugh at our Zerps worth 0.0001 cent. I suspect it will be closer to the former than the latter.

Edited by Pablo