Sign in to follow this  
Twarden

(God Tier) Reputable YouTubers and Mitigation of Sociopaths (I.E. Nicole Arbour) within FinTech

This thread is to form the discussion of personal audits of individual's character.  Historians will god damn hate all of those who were involved within Information Technology within the 1900s because our technology was developed without a philosophy of:

• Ability to send public and private messages to cryptographic identifiers within the Ripple or like Network.
  • Transparent and immutable public records
  • Reputation Mechanics
  • The ability for Private Messages to be revealed upon consensus determines any result of Corruption with suitable in-band and out-of-band data

The above would not have permitted the creation and establishment of secret societies which do not act with altruistic principals or within the best interest of as many individuals as possible.

God Tier and Reputable YouTubers will become an invaluable service shortly within our society as identity and technocratic discussions as determined upon individuals' voluntary consent in regard to the investigation of Sociopaths.  For example, I will be posting below YouTube Videos from GradeAUnderA and Sizzy Saint.  GradeAUnderA acts as a forensic analysis and creates content which challenges societal normalization of illogical practices; I have provided the case of Nicole Arbour below in addition to content on the topic of "YouTube Drama".  Sizzy Saint is a rapper which has the potential to provide media for the purpose of entertainment and for auditing the character of undesirable and dishonest individuals within our global society (warning, the content below I consider as not safe for work).

NSFW

NSFW

NSFW

NSFW

NSFW

On 5/26/2016 at 4:02 PM, tomxcs said:

Moved to off-topic.

Are we entirely sure this conversation is not related to Ripple?  I.E. Core Principals of Consensus?

Please keep it straight and narrow when it comes to the rest of the topics. If you want to post other stuff here in Off-Topic, that's fine, as long as it doesn't violate our site guidelines.

14 minutes ago, tomxcs said:

Please keep it straight and narrow when it comes to the rest of the topics. If you want to post other stuff here in Off-Topic, that's fine, as long as it doesn't violate our site guidelines.

@karlos Okay, I will do.