itcdominic

There is a massive lump in the snake coming.......

23 minutes ago, XRPledger said:

Less than two months ago, this was $0.20.  I tell friends/family about XRP, but I think we should also discuss under the radar coins that will likely produce similar results in the near and long term.  We should use this forum to make our little group as much money as possible...as long as we're not selling XRP to do it, of course.

I don't want shilling, just constructive ideas from known members.  Do you think it's possible to do in this forum or would we be slammed?  I don't know, but willing to discuss the benefits of non competitive coins and even coins that could be beneficial in the Ripple ecosystem.

XVG! I had big plans to roll some XRP money in after $1, but John McAfee had to open his big mouth and spread the word too soon!! lol  Can it drop back to .008 so I can buy in now!?!?

36 minutes ago, Vhodlemort said:

100%

Ive made it clear he could loose it tomorrow so he better be ready.

Tyrone Biggam for president

I worked in a call centre for a bank once (never again!). People lose all sense of rationality when it comes to money. I was subject to all manner of abuse and nastiness. It won't matter if you've explained it to them, if they've signed their name in blood...they'll come after you. Give me my money back! We've seen it in the Zerpbox many times when XRP gets beaten down.

The length of time to get verified is mental. Gatehub ive been waiting 2 weeks. I use Coinbase to buy bitcoin then send to poloniex to exchange from bitcoin to xrp. I have now signed up to Binance. Pains me having to buy bitcoin to buy Xrp. The cost of transferring is crazy and takes ages. 

Now watched Brad on Bloomberg. Makes a great pitch but hoping we get some big news soon 

Yep.....cex.io is no longer even accepting new accounts for the time being.

i didnt have any problem with signing up places for the most part guess i got lucky. Ive had more problems actually being able to purchase than getting signed up.

coinbase- signed up and purchased in 10 min

bitstamp- signed up and fully verified in 3hrs, over a month later still cant purchase.

cex.io- signed up like 10 min, card still pending approval for 2 weeks

been using only coinbase havent had one single issue with them so far...

1 hour ago, GreyAndroidGravy said:

XVG! I had big plans to roll some XRP money in after $1, but John McAfee had to open his big mouth and spread the word too soon!! lol  Can it drop back to .008 so I can buy in now!?!?

Lol I think his Twitter account was hacked, was it not? Not trying to spread FUD, but it looks like that wasn't him:

Edited by woytow
typos

@woytow  I'm going back a couple weeks, to before he ever mentioned it.  THAT is when XRP was firing up the moon rockets, and I was ready to push my $1 Zerps into Verge. Unfortunately we stalled, and I hesitated like a dumb-dumb.  I've been in and out since, but I hope to get in more very soon.  Wraith should be announced by EotY, so I'll be jumping on with $1.50 XRP monies!!

5 hours ago, BroCoin said:

Be careful with helping someone invest 100k or 50k. This still is the wild west of investing. If someone loses 100k based on info you were pushing. That same person may be waiting for you in your driveway

I don't tell people to invest but to research and make their own choice.  Most of them choose to buy but it's at their own accord.

13 hours ago, FixnUrPowerline said:

If they say: "can I give you x dollars to buy some" I stop talking right there. 

If they say: "can you write down the company and the currency for me so I can look into it" I do so. 

In short, all I can do is tip someone off to what I think will be huge. Beyond that it is their job to do their due diligence. If after they research it they want help navigating exchanges I do so. A lot of people just want to throw $ at something without doing due diligence because they are lazy. They don't understand what it takes to actually have your $ work for you to make more $.

This is my tactics as well and I said no many times now.

If someone want info, I give it to them. 

I really don't want others people money - and their worries, excitement, gratitude or whatever.

When money is at stake, all bets are off, friend or no friend.

My life is much simpler this way.

17 hours ago, XRPledger said:

Less than two months ago, this was $0.20.  I tell friends/family about XRP, but I think we should also discuss under the radar coins that will likely produce similar results in the near and long term.  We should use this forum to make our little group as much money as possible...as long as we're not selling XRP to do it, of course.

I don't want shilling, just constructive ideas from known members.  Do you think it's possible to do in this forum or would we be slammed?  I don't know, but willing to discuss the benefits of non competitive coins and even coins that could be beneficial in the Ripple ecosystem.

No.

1. As Brad and co. have been pointing out repeatedly, interoperability is the name of the game. Why do all these closed systems/blockchains need their own coins? Continues to make nonsense. As someone who takes a 100% XRP -and everything else is garbage stance (other than Monero for illegal use cases, but who knows the demand) - go find somewhere else to shill garbage and spew nonsense.