Convert Litecoin to Ripple

I will apologise before I even begin, I would imagine this question has been asked more than once ...sorry :-) . I am an absolute beginner but have managed to buy a few Litecoins, my aim is to convert these directly to Ripple but I am really struggling to work out an idiot proof way to do this...Would really appreciate help. Thanks in advance

Edited by Branstone
3 minutes ago, Branstone said:

I will apologise before I even begin, I would imagine this question has been asked more than once ...sorry :-) . I am an absolute beginner but have managed to buy a few Litecoins, my aim is to convert these directly to Ripple but I am really struggling to work out an idiot proof way to do this...Would really appreciate help. Thanks in advance

I think there is no XRP/LTC pair, not sure though. 

Sell your LTC for BTC and buy XRP with BTC.

Thanks for the answers... I will check out these sites.

A further question, where can I store my Ripple currency after the exchange, has anyone a good tip here because as I understand things so far I can't exchange until I have a destination address (I presume that means wallet as well )

I appreciate the help I really have no idea at the moment although I am reading as much as I can all the time...

1 hour ago, Branstone said:

Thanks for the answers... I will check out these sites.

A further question, where can I store my Ripple currency after the exchange, has anyone a good tip here because as I understand things so far I can't exchange until I have a destination address (I presume that means wallet as well )

I appreciate the help I really have no idea at the moment although I am reading as much as I can all the time...

Wouldn't recommend keeping any  coins on an exchange for any length of time. I use the Rippex wallet on my desktop.... that would be your best bet.   https://rippex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206345106-Create-a-Ripple-Account  You will have to deposit 20 XRP's in your Rippex wallet to activate it.  Hope this helps. 

Edited by Champipple