7 days left of Q4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop it mate. I know your excited and you want to see the xrp rally continue like all of us but ripple won't lose any credibility. They have already announced an XRapid partnership in this quarter and

I will let ripple itself to announce at the proper time

Ahh my mistake. I was thinking it was cualix but that was last quarter. Oh well I'm not too fussed either way. Let's hope they do announce more but my point was that we can be a little critical of rip

Posted Images

6 hours ago, InstantCoffee said:

Ahh my mistake. I was thinking it was cualix but that was last quarter. Oh well I'm not too fussed either way. Let's hope they do announce more but my point was that we can be a little critical of ripple at times. We all just made a good amount of coin. Let's enjoy it

I don't expect them to release news for no reason or just because I want them to. I expect them to because they said they would in a quarterly report. I support this company but it doesn't matter who you are, serious companies do not make unqualified, declarative forward looking statements unless it is KNOWN they will do what they say they are going to do. That's day one stuff.

Edited by Konan45