7 days left of Q4

5a409d7f1a6de_ScreenShot2017-12-24at10_40_42PM.png.eb69c1a1ac8d180e07dd0aa1a72508cf.png

According to the ripple Q3 report we should be getting an announcement on some partners who will utilize XRP, I think they will follow through with this because Quarterly reports are taken seriously and if they don't follow through they will lose credibility

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop it mate. I know your excited and you want to see the xrp rally continue like all of us but ripple won't lose any credibility. They have already announced an XRapid partnership in this quarter and

I will let ripple itself to announce at the proper time

Ahh my mistake. I was thinking it was cualix but that was last quarter. Oh well I'm not too fussed either way. Let's hope they do announce more but my point was that we can be a little critical of rip

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Statflow said:

Thought this was going to be about that JoelKatz quote, but didn't know about this quote from the Q3 report. Thanks for the reminder, we'll see if they've got anything for us over the next week!

if they go back on their word...... not good for their credibility or for their business in general

6 minutes ago, calex960 said:

5a409d7f1a6de_ScreenShot2017-12-24at10_40_42PM.png.eb69c1a1ac8d180e07dd0aa1a72508cf.png

According to the ripple Q3 report we should be getting an announcement on some partners who will utilize XRP, I think they will follow through with this because Quarterly reports are taken seriously and if they don't follow through they will lose credibility

Exactly, and Ripple follows through. This is going to be one hell of a week!

7 minutes ago, calex960 said:

He Calex did you do your 12 hours streaming today??

Just woke up again lol

1 minute ago, calex960 said:

nope 4 hours! but the 12 hour stream will be on the 26th

Damn bro why not go for world longest live streaming hahahaha thats long man!!! Are we going to watch u eat some Turkey hahaha.

Ooh wait i forget in the US u have only one x-mas day lol we got two here

24 minutes ago, calex960 said:

Reminds me of this phrase..

”It was night before Christmas...”

Merry Christmas 

I’m the Korean who were watching your youtube channel. Hope you have wonderful day with all the donations.

8 minutes ago, InstantCoffee said:

Stop it mate. I know your excited and you want to see the xrp rally continue like all of us but ripple won't lose any credibility. They have already announced an XRapid partnership in this quarter and have lived up to the promise of the escrow. Look at the progress ripple has made this year alone. I think it's a little unfair to write off ripples credibility based on another XRapid partnership not being made. Relax, wait till the new year and enjoy your Christmas break.

what was the xrapid partnership of this quarter?

8 minutes ago, calex960 said:

what was the xrapid partnership of this quarter?

Ahh my mistake. I was thinking it was cualix but that was last quarter. Oh well I'm not too fussed either way. Let's hope they do announce more but my point was that we can be a little critical of ripple at times. We all just made a good amount of coin. Let's enjoy it