2theMoon and other Medallions, Batch 2.0 News

Mercury

I am not great at Photoshop, but I was thinking something like this (re-read the rules and realized it had to be uni-color)... I still think it would look bad*** in silver and it builds on the original design :i-m_so_happy:My bad for not thoroughly reading the rules...2MoonXRP.thumb.jpeg.a9a90d92e0402f5c1d33520bf50d4407.jpeg

Edited by Rabbit_Kick_Club
Re-read rules uni-color

5 hours ago, Rabbit_Kick_Club said:

I am not great at Photoshop, but I was thinking something like this (re-read the rules and realized it had to be uni-color)... I still think it would look bad*** in silver and it builds on the original design :i-m_so_happy:My bad for not thoroughly reading the rules...

I am not against dual colours per say, but there are some additional concerns. Pricing goes up of course with dual colours via the various methods out there (bi-metal *only a few mints can do this*, gold plating *cost* and enamel *cost and lower quality looking*).

If there is a massive support for a design by the community I can price options, would probably be gold plating to maintain the premium quality.

1 hour ago, Mercury said:

I am not against dual colours per say, but there are some additional concerns. Pricing goes up of course with dual colours via the various methods out there (bi-metal *only a few mints can do this*, gold plating *cost* and enamel *cost and lower quality looking*).

If there is a massive support for a design by the community I can price options, would probably be gold plating to maintain the premium quality.

Gold plating would be beautiful on the right design, but it also messes with the whole bullion as an investment side of things.

Since someone asked- yes, designs can be contemporary and not in the traditional 'coin' model.

Ex: If the below design had the Ripple logo worked into the hair. 

image.png.f9294b97df528eee91c2b5c1e909a6bd.png 

Most designs usually have meaning or some form of story (ie. Lady Liberty). I think if the logo can be recognized at a glance and that the piece tells a story- go for it