rowling

What to learn from today

1- this market is in a bubble

2- useless shitcoins will die. Don't be greedy chasing shitcoins.

3- be patient and hold on great useful projects like XRP. As you can see, Xrp is doing quiet well compared to yesterday. Because it has a use case.

4- the only crypto that has a product, great use case, and a ton of relationships is XRP... 

10 minutes ago, ErikNL said:

5- If you want to act quick and buy low, Gatehub is not your friend. Impossible to even log in.

and that is why I use Rippex wallet to buy and sell on the gatehub markets as well as any other gateway on the RCL   :)

I think what we see now is just a correction of the big market spread we had, eastern markets were way higher over the past days/weeks,  than western markets.

And remember, buy when there is blood in the streets if you still have money. :P

I keep my XRP's, because I'm sure its the best project with the best team behind it and of course, a real usecase. :clapping:

Just now, FunkyGiraffe said:

Can you provide a translation? G Translate won't get past the first screen...

The article talks about the lost of Bitcoin minus 24%.

It says it"s a reality correction because a lot off people jumped in and out.

It has 1thing which took my special attention and that is about Goldman Sachs.

1 minute ago, FunkyGiraffe said:

Can you provide a translation? G Translate won't get past the first screen...

Nothing shocking in the article.

They blame the influx of inexperienced investors for the turbulence. Furthermore they mention the addition of BCH to Coinbase and the fact that Goldman is planning to enter the market. And the Financial Markets Authority (the dutch SEC) warns the people not to invest their christmas bonus in cryptos because of the high risk.