Jump to content
XRPcalling

XRP will hit $2.05 within a week

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, DrWhoAmI said:

Oh man...you just eliminated half of the posts here.

Yep! Predictions are fun to do and to read. But let’s not pretend that there are actually people who manage to predict pricemovements with a gini ( succesrate) above, let’s say, 65% . Even with loads of historical data ( traditional stockmarket) its very hard, in crypto impossible. But fun, especially when it confirms our high hopes. This was just a Lambo post wrapped in semi intellectual gibberish. But fun, yeah! Feels good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

But fun, yeah! Feels good. 

It was a fun post on a great day. Hopefully many more great days to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Dare to dream....

D9754C18-CE48-423F-82CD-6EF85B2488C0.thumb.jpeg.1f8de5c07c263943d6a7bcfcb6031f0e.jpeg

 

I agree with this 100%

Yes we need to be responsible and good stewards of our finances but also be adventurers filled with creativity and dreams. Never stop believing in the so called impossible. 

In the 1990s how many people thought that we'd all be doing anything remotely similar to this?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DrWhoAmI said:

Is there a club or section for the people who want to be angry and take it out on others when the price goes down? Chill out and buy some more zerps.  :beach:

Create a game @DrWhoAmI . Call it Angry XRPS and they can all PLAY & HODL their aggressions there. :beach:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CartoonCrimes said:

There was literally no analysis in his post

Did the OP state the purpose of his post was analysis? Is every post here supposed to be an analysis? If you dont enjoy the OP's post, please do better and provide an analysis for us.

...otherwise, i honestly dont know what youre trying to get at. If XRP hits $2.05 in a week like the OP said, youre obviously going to cough it up to, "He got lucky".. so theres no real point continuing this conversation. 

I cant speak for others, but hes obviously very intelligent. I had to google search the meaning of 'idiosyncratic' haha 
I dont see many people in here using words longer than 10 letters : )

Edited by XRPto50dollars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Raekwon "Let's be different from the rest of the crypto world communities, promote reasoning, and abstain from lack of argumentation."

...I agree with this, yet at the same time, it can be good for the XRP community to relieve stress by having 'fun talk' about hopeful, future prices. If everything in here is 'logical' and 'by the numbers'... its going to get pretty boring pretty fast. 

Edited by XRPto50dollars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

I agree with this, yet at the same time, it can be good for the XRP community to relieve stress by having 'fun talk' about hopeful, future prices. If everything in here is 'logical' and 'by the numbers'... its going to get pretty boring pretty fast. 

Not my quote, but not a bad quote either, not sure why it came up in previous post as my quote. Oh well!

Well shoot, now I can't even figure how to quote the quote. Nevermind me. 

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

...otherwise, i honestly dont know what youre trying to get at. If XRP hits $2.05 in a week like the OP said, youre obviously going to cough it up to, "He got lucky".. so theres no real point continuing this conversation. 

I cant speak for others, but hes obviously very intelligent. I had to google search the meaning of 'idiosyncratic' haha 
I dont see many people in here using words longer than 10 letters : )

If XRP hits $2.05 ( I just love the 0.5 part!) he's our fortune teller ! Serious??  Ofcourse he would be lucky.  You really believe in pricepredictions ? Or only those with some 11 letter "Beware I'm intelligent " word in it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, XRPcalling said:

Instead, the price of XRP is obliged to reach a neutral precipice which coincides with the efforts of the company during the past 5 years. Due to the misplaced variable of associating XRP with similar price action to that of a stock, the next level which my own personal skills can detect is $2.05.

In the endless years I have invested, the one benefit I have over many others when it comes to investing is having an idiosyncratic mind for investing. This is not to brag of course. I am human and am not an expert in many thing.

My theory can be proven several times over. XRP was recently at .20. Then .40. Followed by .60, .70, $1.00 and during the time it took to write this post.. $1.20. Yet look at the price action. No matter how high the price, it has not retreated to the lower low. This is again, not because XRP is 'going to the moon', but rather because XRP is leveling off to where it should be.

Again, this is fun to read, especially about XRP reaching $2.05 next week ( based on personal skills and a several times proved theory that XRP went from 0.2 to 0.4 to 0.6, 0.7 and $1 oh, and $1.20 , not retreating to the lower low. ). 

My idosyncratic mind is impressed, lol.  But I sure WANT to believe it and his style made me laugh. Its no analyses at all ( and even if it could be qualified as such;  are there any proven methods to predict prices in Crypto? Tell me!) , but FUN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Did the OP state the purpose of his post was analysis? Is every post here supposed to be an analysis? If you dont enjoy the OP's post, please do better and provide an analysis for us.

...otherwise, i honestly dont know what youre trying to get at. If XRP hits $2.05 in a week like the OP said, youre obviously going to cough it up to, "He got lucky".. so theres no real point continuing this conversation. 

I cant speak for others, but hes obviously very intelligent. I had to google search the meaning of 'idiosyncratic' haha 
I dont see many people in here using words longer than 10 letters : )

That’s why I responded the way I did. A shame my posts get deleted but his are left to stand. He’s clearly trying to stir the pot with his pseudo-intellectual CryptoCrat act. 

 

“How dare people have fun and an imagination?”

 

Pfft. Get over yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 hour ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Again, this is fun to read, especially about XRP reaching $2.05 next week ( based on personal skills and a several times proved theory that XRP went from 0.2 to 0.4 to 0.6, 0.7 and $1 oh, and $1.20 , not retreating to the lower low. ). 

My idosyncratic mind is impressed, lol.  But I sure WANT to believe it and his style made me laugh. Its no analyses at all ( and even if it could be qualified as such;  are there any proven methods to predict prices in Crypto? Tell me!) , but FUN.

This is why I use the method of psychology. You can do charts and graphs until the world ends, but it's really all just guessing. Fun though! I like to see them, too. 

I have better luck watching how everyone in the Crypto world is reacting to the markets and investing accordingly. FOMO and FUD determines a lot. For now at least. It will change when the mainstream and big business gets involved. 

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrWhoAmI said:

I have better luck watching how everyone in the Crypto world is reacting to the markets and investing accordingly. FOMO and FUD determines a lot

True. What do you think of my little theory that events shift in time because people try to anticipate to it? For instance; if we expect that a similar bull run as april/may 2017 might also happen in 2018, then we get in in march just to be in time. But knowing that, I’ll get in in february to beat them. And so fort. It will not only be a selffulfilling prophecy, but will also happen earlier and earlier in time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

True. What do you think of my little theory that events shift in time because people try to anticipate to it? For instance; if we expect that a similar bull run as april/may 2017 might also happen in 2018, then we get in in march just to be in time. But knowing that, I’ll get in in february to beat them. And so fort. It will not only be a selffulfilling prophecy, but will also happen earlier and earlier in time. 

Sometimes it feels as if this is the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...