XRPcalling

XRP will hit $2.05 within a week

1 hour ago, XRPcalling said:

I am not a social individual, and so, good luck to XRP investors. Do not throw money away in fear when XRP experiences major dips. This will reach $100. Take care.

I know you said you’re not social, but...but, I think I love you. 

Thanks. Please chime in more often. 

1 hour ago, CartoonCrimes said:

That's bold talk. Amazon talk.

Amazon talk is worthy of at least $5 within a month.  We can only hope... but I have another theory, which I will post in a new topic.

1 minute ago, XRPledger said:

Amazon talk is worthy of at least $5 within a month.  We can only hope... but I have another theory, which I will post in a new topic.

I think what's really holding the price back currently is people waiting for account approvals. There is a huge bottleneck at present. Over the next few months we could see $5 just from people finally being able to make purchases. 

2 hours ago, XRPcalling said:

I am no good when it comes to being funny or using slang, but if I were to try my best... "XRP has yet to begin to 'run', and the current increase in price is XRP simply reaching a naturally calibrated and responsible price. In layman terms, I believe XRP will reach $20 by the end of 2018.

No need to be funny here. Thanks for the analysis!

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Now 3rd place on CMC....eyeing 2nd bwahahahahaha

I'm so ready for that 2nd place! 

I look at what happened to eth in 2017. With each rise in price, a small percentage of folks who may not have intended to hold very long, changed their position and joined the long term holders. This created steps. xrp should be no different. 

I believe this is just one factor as to why xrp may wind up in the hundreds of dollars in 2018. I won't be surprised. 

I'm not sure if there are previous growth models that accurately account for all the factors at play in crypto. It's not just financial or technical or social, it's a beautiful gallimaufry! 

Again, look at eth and btc over the last year, consider what drove the price and demand up. Factor in that Ripple, as a company, has credibility, leadership and real world partnerships for real world use. 

Time will tell. It will be epic. 

14 hours ago, XRPcalling said:

@KhaleesiIn the endless years I have invested, the one benefit I have over many others when it comes to investing is having an idiosyncratic mind for investing. This is not to brag of course. I am human and am not an expert in many thing.

My theory can be proven several times over. XRP was recently at .20. Then .40. Followed by .60, .70, $1.00 and during the time it took to write this post.. $1.20. Yet look at the price action. No matter how high the price, it has not retreated to the lower low. This is again, not because XRP is 'going to the moon', but rather because XRP is leveling off to where it should be.

You were saying...

30 minutes ago, CartoonCrimes said:

You were saying...

Time isn't up yet. Crypto market is almost impossible to predict. But you can try and come close. 

No reason to get sour over a solid prediction analysis. 

6 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

Time isn't up yet. Crypto market is almost impossible to predict. But you can try and come close. 

No reason to get sour over a solid prediction analysis. 

Why do you say it's a "solid" prediction analysis. There was literally no analysis in his post. He just made a very verbose conjecture that price and "value" were converging, though since he has no direct insight into Ripple's financial statements and returns as of recently, it is impossible to accurately assess the company's value, and to then make Ripple's value, which he doesn't know, coincident with that of XRP, which can only be priced, not valued, would be an illogical if not impossible stretch at this early stage. 

P.S. I study investing every hour of every day that I'm not sleeping. When I'm asleep, I even dream investing. My mind is wired for this, and I don't accept superficial nonsense simply because it's optimistic and the poster makes vague, insubstantial claims of his own ability and implied past success.

Edited by Guest

Just now, CartoonCrimes said:

Why do you say it's a "solid" prediction analysis. There was literally no analysis in his post. He just made a very verbose conjecture that price and "value" were converging, though since he has no direct insight into Ripple's financial statements and returns as of recently, it is impossible to accurately assess the company's value, and to then make Ripple's value coincident with that of XRP would be a stretch at this early stage. 

He made a prediction and gave reasoning. It's better than a lot of posts I see "$10 next year, to the Moon, lambos for everyone!" 

He literally said he is not a social person and not good at posting at places like here.

I thought his post had value. If you didn't, maybe don't comment. 

Wait for another run on prices when you are in a good mood and talk about lambos.