2 Household Names. Announcement This month?

dvdman

22 minutes ago, Batman said:

I’m still not holding my breath for any announcements today. Just going to sit back and enjoy the fact that we reached $1!

Yes I think there won't be any big news today. But I also don't think this raise in price is due to people thinking there will be. 

Some good clarification from JK.  People have been hyping his original statement on Discord for what seems like several days.

Edited by Guest

I do not doubt they are working with two household names.  I just do not see why people are focusing so much on when they will announce the partnerships or who they are with.

1 hour ago, Morty said:
This guy is still confident 

Interesting.  It is hard to know whether this person has insider info or is simply pumping XRP.  I suppose we will find out sometime next week.

28 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

Well I can take this a few ways. This is 2 companies that are household names. Or it is 2 companies that are not FI's and - in addition - household names. 

I guess time will tell. 

2 Huge  (non-bank) household names 

there was this post about Fed but the article is removed.  I have red this word by word 2 or 3 times. I was really surprised this was not picked up by the forum because it was quite revealing.

or it was removed because it was not true, or it was removed because it was true and gave too much information.

I quoted 2 sentences that if you read word by word the ripple employee said a bit more that he should i think.

if you google the title you find the original article in Chinese only.

Edited by Guest