Toroth

What to do with a million $ worth of xrp?

I don’t have anywhere what you guys have, I’m only 20 but I do have a mediocre stash on my cold storage device. My exit point is what some would say is unrealistic, but I at least have a plan. I’m going to cash out ~3,000 around $500 to build my wife and I a house, build our church a church building, and to buy 3 or 4 rental houses or a small apartment unit. I’m holding on to the rest until $1,000 where I will cash out the rest (won’t be enough to live off of dividends for sure) and put 2-3 million into real estate (apartments), 2-3 million into storage units, 1 million in some low risk investments, 1 million reinvested into crypto, and another 2-3 million I’ll just have to figure it out when I get there. I know my plan is a LOOOOONGshot, but it is still awesome to dream. What do you guys think?

40 minutes ago, TheRustyHammer said:

I don’t have anywhere what you guys have, I’m only 20 but I do have a mediocre stash on my cold storage device. My exit point is what some would say is unrealistic, but I at least have a plan. I’m going to cash out ~3,000 around $500 to build my wife and I a house, build our church a church building, and to buy 3 or 4 rental houses or a small apartment unit. I’m holding on to the rest until $1,000 where I will cash out the rest (won’t be enough to live off of dividends for sure) and put 2-3 million into real estate (apartments), 2-3 million into storage units, 1 million in some low risk investments, 1 million reinvested into crypto, and another 2-3 million I’ll just have to figure it out when I get there. I know my plan is a LOOOOONGshot, but it is still awesome to dream. What do you guys think?

It can happen. Banks over time will need to buy lots of xrp. That's why there's 100 billion of them. Also keep in mind that the banks hold $27 trillion in their nostro/vostro accounts. That unneeded capital needs to be put to use. So what better purpose for it then to use it to buy xrp. But on topic:

My goal is freedom. I've said it before but at 100 I'm cashin out a small amount just to live off of for a year or two. While I let xrp appreciate to hopefully 1000. I'll use my down time to go to school and get another degree so I don't get bored. Something I can do minimally and not a 9 to 5. Like I said the goal is freedom. No more daily grind or doing what other people want me to do. beyond 100 I'll reinvest into other cryptos, there will be more of course, look into a few etfs, definitely I'll be buying a house that will have the things I dream of like a nice wrap around pool, an in house theater, and enough room for a personal garden. I'm looking upwards of xrp being at least $1000 in this case but I can wait and I'm flexible. 

2 hours ago, TheRustyHammer said:

Great goals... 

Esp the curch. 

Ask God how to do this because I have seen some things in the spirit before I stepped in Ripple. 

Also I discussed this with my pastor who is working for a major bank in the Netherlands. 

You can also put some in Gold. 

But know Your bibble a rich man has one silo to put the corn in. 

He has so much and build a second one But God doesn't like that. 

My wife has to work very hard and I have one goal that she can stop with working. 

In her hearth she likes to work with poor children. 

34 minutes ago, XRP_FER_ME said:

When (and it is now a slam-dunk when) XRP reaches $11.16 I'll go over to the Leica store in Zurich and get the

best M10 outfit they have.  After that it is all academic.

Bahnhofstrasse, the Breguet store. That's my stop :)

7 hours ago, TheRustyHammer said:

Awesome plan. 

This is exactly my plan as well. We've actually been trying to get into fix and flips for a year now. Hopefully this will give us that opportunity. 

Thatd very admirable about the church. Im not sure yet what kind of work I'll do for God. I'll just wait and listen for his plans some time during the blessing. 

I told my wife that if we hit our XRP super-duper-moon target ($30-50), I'll start what I've always wanted to do -- celebrate my birthdays at an orphanage and then have guests donate cash or stuff the orphanage needs instead of giving me gifts. I know it sounds cheesy but I just have a soft spot for kids and if I get loaded, I really want to give back.

My birthday's in July. Hopefully XRP moons in time for it. You're all invited. :P

On 12/25/2017 at 4:39 PM, Jumanji said:

I have been to both of those sites and am registered as an accredited investor, but I can't see that Ripple shares are available to purchase.  I am able to pull up Ripple and see the profile of the company but I don't see that they have available shares to purchase like some of the other listed companies do.   Where are you seeing that they have available shares?  Thanks 

You must contact them by email or phone.  They do not list the price of the stock (securities) trading on the website.

12 hours ago, Skullworm said:

I told my wife that if we hit our XRP super-duper-moon target ($30-50), I'll start what I've always wanted to do -- celebrate my birthdays at an orphanage and then have guests donate cash or stuff the orphanage needs instead of giving me gifts. I know it sounds cheesy but I just have a soft spot for kids and if I get loaded, I really want to give back.

My birthday's in July. Hopefully XRP moons in time for it. You're all invited. :P

Wonderful plan - obviously we all hope it happens for you.