Toroth

What to do with a million $ worth of xrp?

6 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

Exactly. A lambo is cute and all, but if you invest $200k, you can buy a business generating $10k+/- a month in NET profit... recurring, and optimize it to make even more. Buy a few of those, and you'll never have to work again.

Agreed.  I owned a condo and a rental home.  Sold both most of it went to crypto and some as apocalyptic emergency money.   So far so good.   One day Ill shift back but like it was said before  not till triple digits.  

Just now, jdimstrnate said:

Agreed.  I owned a condo and a rental home.  Sold both most of it went to crypto and some as apocalyptic emergency money.   So far so good.   One day Ill shift back but like it was said before  not till triple digits.  

Nice! Gotta make your money work for you in every way possible. Otherwise, we'd all just be some broke as mofo's with lambos.

11 hours ago, teddybear said:

2x times median household income in the area you live for Mr @RegalChicken is my assumption.

Not "how young is too young?". 

Avg local life expectancy minus current age times above dollar terms number.

And that's only if you wanna consume cash instead of invest it. If you wanna live off dividends you multiply that 2x household income times 40= That corresponds to roughly 3% after tax net income.

Biiig numbers needed. 20$million and more.

And you gotta know how to invest or at least whom to trust.

Thas a lotta maff!

2 minutes ago, teddybear said:

Live off dividends after 10mio investible assets.

Easy enough math wise?

Kinda. Not sure what dividends would be considered. And if zerps hit 100 i'd only make my first million.

If you are already making a million, I would strongly recommend you take out an amount equal to one year worth of your salary as long as it's not more than 10% of total holding :)

That's what I would do atleast.

Edited by iStay
Grammatical error

On 12/26/2017 at 10:37 AM, PickleRick said:

Exactly. A lambo is cute and all, but if you invest $200k, you can buy a business generating $10k+/- a month in NET profit... recurring, and optimize it to make even more. Buy a few of those, and you'll never have to work again.

First of all, I only drive cars made in Detroit. so it will be either a Camaro, Corvette, or CTS-V (currently have a CTS -V)

Second... can you please enlighten me to as the company that costs only $200k and yields $120k a year in positive net cash flow? If that were a thing then everyone would buy one. 

Hell, I'll buy three from you today. 

Edited by RegalChicken

3 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

First of all, I only drive cars made in Detroit. so it will be either a Camaro, Corvette, or CTS-V (currently have a CTS -V)

Second... can you please enlighten me to as the company that costs only $200k and yields $120k a year in positive net cash flow? If that were a thing then everyone would buy one. 

Hell, I'll buy three from you today. 

Dude, 67' Chevelle all day long :)

Yes, I will happily enlighten you. Check your PM!