Toroth

What to do with a million $ worth of xrp?

First time caller, long time listener.

I would start my own business. Film/tv production company. Casting couch! Lol. I also need a 1971 plum crazy purple Plymouth Roadrunner with an air grabber hood

6 minutes ago, Eruption said:

I also need a 1971 plum crazy purple Plymouth Roadrunner with an air grabber hood

That is a beatiful American Car... even if the the one I posted is not Purple... :D

roadRunner.jpg.fef60b2653f377f78342399713e6692f.jpg

Edited by zenkert

It doesn't have to be matching numbers either cause I will drive it.

On 12/23/2017 at 9:30 AM, dexter92 said:

Can someone send me 20 xrp for activation? I know its not the thread for it, but im desperate. I send money back via paypal

Do you have a nano? Try sending 25. 20 didn't work, but 25 worked just fine. 

Shares of Ripple Inc. are available on Sharespost and Equityzen at this time. Shares of Ripple are not the same as XRP. You must be an accredited investor to buy shares of Ripple Inc. Due to the fact that there are less people who qualify as accredited investors, the shares are trading at a deep discount to the implied price of XRP, especially after the recent run up in price to $1/XRP. If you believe in the long term vision of XRP, the shares of Ripple Inc are a better deal. https://equityzen.com/ https://sharespost.com/

I want to thank everyone for sharing their thoughts in this thread. It's great to read different insights into money/wealth! 

I personally don't dream of earning a million bucks with XRP. I just don't have enough to invest for that kind of return. My current stash could earn that according to some of the wilder speculative assessments on this site, but I'm staying realistic. All I want to make is 200k€ after taxes. So I will keep buying XRP until I earned that much plus some to still keep a position.

I would use the money to buy a house and an okay car. That's really all I need at the moment. Of course I wouldn't mind more money, but it's not imperative for my happiness. I'm happy in my current relationship, I know what I'm great at and love to do and am already on my way to create myself a job doing exactly that. This is what happiness is to me..  Quality relationships and a way to engage in productive work that allows me to actualise my talents.

I consider myself to be incredibly lucky. I will turn 30 next year and have my life more or less figured out. I see so many of my friends older than me still looking their place in the world..  And now that I found Ripple and XRP,  achieving everything I want to achieve seems so much less a struggle.. 

While money alone is not enough for fulfilment, it can provide peace of mind, which is a great stepping stone for fulfilment! 

Edited by ZeeperCreeper

5 hours ago, maverick said:

Shares of Ripple Inc. are available on Sharespost and Equityzen at this time. Shares of Ripple are not the same as XRP. You must be an accredited investor to buy shares of Ripple Inc. Due to the fact that there are less people who qualify as accredited investors, the shares are trading at a deep discount to the implied price of XRP, especially after the recent run up in price to $1/XRP. If you believe in the long term vision of XRP, the shares of Ripple Inc are a better deal. https://equityzen.com/ https://sharespost.com/

I have been to both of those sites and am registered as an accredited investor, but I can't see that Ripple shares are available to purchase.  I am able to pull up Ripple and see the profile of the company but I don't see that they have available shares to purchase like some of the other listed companies do.   Where are you seeing that they have available shares?  Thanks 

On 12/20/2017 at 6:50 PM, RegalChicken said:

I'd prefer not to liquidate for just a million. I'm too young to make that stretch out enough to enjoy.  

How young is too young, sir?

8 hours ago, MilNoslen said:

How young is too young, sir?

2x times median household income in the area you live for Mr @RegalChicken is my assumption.

Not "how young is too young?". 

Avg local life expectancy minus current age times above dollar terms number.

And that's only if you wanna consume cash instead of invest it. If you wanna live off dividends you multiply that 2x household income times 40= That corresponds to roughly 3% after tax net income.

Biiig numbers needed. 20$million and more.

And you gotta know how to invest or at least whom to trust.

I would reinvest a portion of it.  Make the money work for you.   A car is nice but its better to take 200K buy something that provides constant income e.g. apartment.  Use the regular income to pay the monthly for the car payment or whatever it is that you want...  Doesnt cost you anything except some taxes.  Principal grows (if mortgaged) and the car is "virtually" free.

You have already invested and been patient for early adopters.  Don't blow it without a real plan.   Pulling money out and spending it on instant gratification is not a plan its financial suicide.

Guest ripplehodlr

It's not worth the consideration of selling until we get to at least $50 US, even then, until triple digits show up - it's keep calm and HODL.

1) Pay off all large Debt (Mortgage, School Loans, etc)

2) Reinvest into the housing market (In San Diego) Buy Low --> Rent High

3) Continue to drive our current Vehicles... Don't need the attention (07 Corolla / 15 Durango /11 Ducati 848 Evo)

4) Charity work towards local high schools and Universities

11 minutes ago, jdimstrnate said:

A car is nice but its better to take 200K buy something that provides constant income

Exactly. A lambo is cute and all, but if you invest $200k, you can buy a business generating $10k+/- a month in NET profit... recurring, and optimize it to make even more. Buy a few of those, and you'll never have to work again.