Charlie lee sells all his litecoin...

hahahaaaaa, HE cites "conflict of interest"?! unreal...

just so happens he dumped right after CNBC put out blatantly and knowingly false information to pump the price!

and NOW we learn that CNBC crypto staff are potentially involved in helping manipulate bitcoin cash along with ver and all the other SCUMBAGS

welcome to a libertarian paradise :D

This could present an opportunity for Ripple to capitalize on. At least with Ripple investors have a clear vision of the goal and clear leadership. This is what the crypto space needs, not someone claiming to have sold the asset he created due to "conflict of interest" after helping the price jump from $100 to $300+. Just my opinion

6 minutes ago, gjrip said:

Conflict of interest my ***. He sees the writing on the wall methinks. 

Eh... i dont think so, i think ltc is going to go alot higher. Its one of the ones thats gonna be more and more popular with all this new mainstream attention.

16 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

hahahaaaaa, HE cites "conflict of interest"?! unreal...

just so happens he dumped right after CNBC put out blatantly and knowingly false information to pump the price!

and NOW we learn that CNBC crypto staff are potentially involved in helping manipulate bitcoin cash along with ver and all the other SCUMBAGS

welcome to a libertarian paradise :D

You seem like a good person to ask. Would you explain to me like a layman what is going on with Bitcoin and the new Bitcoin Cash now on Coinbase? Why did it jump from $9000 to $3300? 

Also, do you feel Litecoin is being manipulated? I have not heard this until now. I don't own any, nor will I, just curious. But I did think it was highly curious when I read he sold all of his LC. 

14 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

You seem like a good person to ask. Would you explain to me like a layman what is going on with Bitcoin and the new Bitcoin Cash now on Coinbase? Why did it jump from $9000 to $3300? 

not sure about those figures, but... look the entire space is being manipulated by a combination of media outlets, insider info/trading, wash trading, fraudulent money printing (USDT), "hacks" and "bad code", dodgy deals between influencial people, etc... now add to that HYPE on a massive scale, avg people coming into this new and naive throwing money at every piece of crap they are gullible enough to buy into and... BOOM you have the makings of another bubble and giant ball of fraud and scams and collusion...

there is a big war going on between various factions, just because it's human nature (greed) and groups will one day coordinate then the next betray each other... right now, bitcoin cash wants to dethrone bitcoin as the leading crypto-scam and has the big guns on its side (until a few hours ago there began an investigation into insider trading implicating CNBC/coinbase/roger ver/etc) -- it's led by "satoshi" aka craig wright... so that speaks volumes too

14 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

Also, do you feel Litecoin is being manipulated? I have not heard this until now. I don't own any, nor will I, just curious. But I did think it was highly curious when I read he sold all of his LC. 

yes, of course! :D  all coins are! plus they are by definition pyramid schemes to make their founders rich, unless they have some kind of real-world use case and value-input mechanism that isnt dependent on someone else buying after you, forever and ever...

ripple is the LEAST manipulated simply because it's harder to do so, because XRP is more closely tied to real fiat money than (1) other cryptocurrencies (a la bitcoin, which acts as a "bridge" into crypto) and (2) it doesnt have such strong dependence now on the major scam exchanges: bitfinex, poloniex, etc, that are using fake USD tokens

litecoin also has charlie lee to thank for "coincidentally" selling off his stash right after CNBC "coincidentally" put up wrong info on TV to pump the price of it... and "coincidentally" CNBC staff are also implicated in the emerging bitcoin cash scandal involving roger ver et al...

so... yeah... not saying you cant "get rich quick" if you have a quick trigger-finger :D but be careful... and look for the ONLY coin with a well established long-term use case for driving value into its token (XRP!)

Edited by zerpdigger

7 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

not sure about those figures, but... look the entire space is being manipulated by a combination of media outlets, insider info/trading, wash trading, fraudulent money printing (USDT), "hacks" and "bad code", dodgy deals between influencial people, etc... now add to that HYPE on a massive scale, avg people coming into this new and naive throwing money at every piece of crap they are gullible enough to buy into and... BOOM you have the makings of another bubble and giant ball of fraud and scams and collusion...

there is a big war going on between various factions, just because it's human nature (greed) and groups will one day coordinate then the next betray each other... right now, bitcoin cash wants to dethrone bitcoin as the leading crypto-scam and has the big guns on its side (until a few hours ago there began an investigation into insider trading implicating CNBC/coinbase/roger ver/etc) -- it's led by "satoshi" aka craig wright... so that speaks volumes too

yes, of course! :D  all coins are! plus they are by definition pyramid schemes to make their founders rich, unless they have some kind of real-world use case and value-input mechanism that isnt dependent on someone else buying after you, forever and ever...

ripple is the LEAST manipulated simply because it's harder to do so, because XRP is more closely tied to real fiat money than (1) other cryptocurrencies (a la bitcoin, which acts as a "bridge" into crypto) and (2) it doesnt have such strong dependence now on the major scam exchanges: bitfinex, poloniex, etc, that are using fake USD tokens

litecoin also has charlie lee to thank for "coincidentally" selling off his stash right after CNBC "coincidentally" put up wrong info on TV to pump the price of it... and "coincidentally" CNBC staff are also implicated in the emerging bitcoin cash scandal involving roger ver et al...

so... yeah... not saying you cant "get rich quick" if you have a quick trigger-finger :D but be careful... and look for the ONLY coin with a well established long-term use case for driving value into its token (XRP!)

Wow, you have given me a lot of information to digest! Thank you.