Christmas Surprise?

Just want to clarify that I wasn't really complaining about the guy's English (not my native as well) - but rather the fact that he's talking a lot of gibberish - if you read some of his other tweets you'd know what I'm trying to say. Even if I was making fun of his English skills - that's not racist, just look up the term.

Also, I don't really like that there are people that are happy that the price is driven purely by speculation and lies. If it turns out that rumors are not true, the price will correct anyway so in the end it would be meaningless pump and dump, most people are here for the long term and what really matters are the foundation and the work that Ripple are putting in. Not some clueless speculation and photoshopped images floating around Twitter.

Just now, Bitcoin said:

Don't make any accusations quite yet... what if he was right 

Right about what??  He hasn't said anything that can be considered a prediction!  We have no news about an Indian bank, and he merely repeats the fact that something big is going to happen end of December, which we already know about!

36 minutes ago, vsyc said:

Bad English !== not worth attention or scam or whatever you meant by that.

Maybe you don't spend a lot of time on forums or the internet in general. It is one thing to have a good idea or information expressed poorly because English is not your native tongue.

This guys tweets do not contain any meaningful information. Having personal experience with a lot of young people from other countries learning English in school, he speaks exactly like that. I could be wrong but my experience tells me he is no more than 14 years old and has no insider info.

Edited by PaulKim

2 hours ago, L'unico said:

If we take the comment of household names more seriously than our wishful thinking, I would not consider AirBnB, Uber, or even Amazon household names. Think more along the lines of something that you need not explain to your tech-illiterate mother.

Even my tech-illiterate mother knows Amazon.  Uber and Airbnb not so much

1 hour ago, XRPHopeful said:

I hope Santa brings you coal!

coal is being used heavily in btc mining operations in china. depending on where he/she lives, that could be a welcomed gift ?

1 hour ago, PaulKim said:

Maybe you don't spend a lot of time on forums or the internet in general. It is one thing to have a good idea or information expressed poorly because English is not your native tongue.

This guys tweets do not contain any meaningful information. Having personal experience with a lot of young people from other countries learning English in school, he speaks exactly like that. I could be wrong but my experience tells me he is no more than 14 years old and has no insider info.

What if he or she is the 14 year old son/daughter of a foreign ripple employee? :shock:

Edited by Toroth